Starting to regret not putting more perks into Enchanting :(

isamu99

Man this game I swear.... as a level 33 Regduard, I have placed most of my perks into heavy armor, two-handed, etc. but not ONE enchantment perk so far. Now I'm starting to discover how awesome enchanting is. My enchantment level is currently at around 25, and I am starting to find a bit more items that are enchanted. I would love to break them so I can apply the enchantment to other items, but when I do the strength of the enchantment is lower that it originally was. So it's not worth it. If had the right perks, and focused more on the enchanting skill, this wouldn't have been a problem.

Do you guys think at level 33, I should focus more on enchanting? Or at this point is it better to simply continue to put more perks into armor and weapon related skills.

Enchanting is pretty useless (Apart from making money) under 80, then good and pretty powerfull at 100. You can always start giving perks there, 33 is just the beginning :) Edited by elvinkun

Go make daggers at the smithy, enchant them with petty/lesser/common soul gems, sell them. Smithing, Enchanting, and Speech runs, all without fighting. Save your Greater/Grand/Black ones for when you get maxed out enchanting. ;)

heh...funny you should mention this. I'm only at level 17 and I am now starting to think about this. I can't enchant anything because I don't have the skills. But I still need a bit more strength, so I need to get that taken care of first. It would be nice if we had more perks to use when we level up.

Go make daggers at the smithy, enchant them with petty/lesser/common soul gems, sell them. Smithing, Enchanting, and Speech runs, all without fighting. Save your Greater/Grand/Black ones for when you get maxed out enchanting. ;)

This is interesting. Thanks for the tips ian I'm gonna try that :)