What triggers kill cam? Is it moddable?

green0094

Is it random? Seems so. Which is a bummer.

I wish I could affect whether it triggers. Does not happen nearly enough imo.

Any idea if this is moddable at the moment or will it have to wait for construction set?

Or is there nothing to be done..

Also is there a way to execute kneeling opponents? Seems like that should be a special animations everytime(like Deadly Reflexes). Feels like I am missing something.

Oh wow, I agree 100%. I find it so anti climatic every time I do a regular sneak attack. A finishing death blow for kneeling opponents would be awesome too. Also I don't know it it exists but it has never popped up for me. A cool slow motion kill cam for sneak shots with arrows. Kinda of like how fallout does it with guns. I'm sure with the toolkit this can be done. Just increasing the rate would be awesome and increase the overall dynamic of the game play.

Yea it's definitely random, and I don't think it has to be a killing blow.

I too would love to see more finishers for different situations, perhaps when an enemy is sleeping, or sitting while you're sneaking.

I have hope that it will be moddable once the CS comes out, although I can't say for sure.

Yea it's definitely random, and I don't think it has to be a killing blow.

I too would love to see more finishers for different situations, perhaps when an enemy is sleeping, or sitting while you're sneaking.

I have hope that it will be moddable once the CS comes out, although I can't say for sure.

It's always on a killing blow.

I could see the throat slitting one being adapted to when the vicitm is sitting. I would love to have finishers like the Prince of Persia: Two Thrones quick kills.

Well, I hope there is a way to mod it so you can select if you want a mix of 3rd person and 1st person kill cams, or you just want to stick to 1st person or 3rd person ones. It annoys me when I see my char killing someone in third person after all the fight in 1st person.

Wanted to find a way to make the game only display 1st person kill cams, but I still didn't find it, I hope someone makes a mod and/or find a way or command to change this.

Thanks in advance and good luck ^^.