Dualwield sheathing Mod

Lyngwo

Well spotted. And a good idea may I say.

Another thing I'd like to add if allready making a mod, is the possibility to sheathe your weapons so they go on your back instead.

This would mean making a short animation where the character puts his/her weapons over his head and places them on the back. (Kinda ninja style)

I have always wanted to be able to see my character with both weapons sheathed.

At the same time it would be nice (from my pov) if you could have the DW'd weapons on hip and have bow&arrows on back. Admittedly that would probably be more difficult.

Just as another possible sheathing position didn't the Japanese samurai sometimes have multiple blades on one side on their hip? though i think they weren't used for DW so much, but rather as a way of pulling out the right sword for the right situation.

I support this! Seriously, Beth messed up big time with that ``Magician's Sheath´´. I think daggers should stay on the hip or maybe horizontal in the back of the belt. For swords the right hand one should remain at the hip and the left hand one the back(drawn from the right side). Axes and maces should be both in the belt, I always hated that ``maces in the back thing´´ at DA.

Bethesda ONCE AGAIN failed at primitive things

for half year they fed us with beautiful artworks and screens..

and yet now we don't even have SHIELD ON BACK.

so would be nice to create a mod that would contain animations:

sheathing both weapons on hips

sheathing both weapons on the back

putting shield on the back

putting shield and 1hander on the back.

In game like this I just run around world with weapons always R-eady. At least my char is in the middle of freaking screen (no more headache) and I don't have to look on how my char petrifies the air in his left hand to form a sword..