Fallout NV on sale today on Steam

anandus

I just happened to buy all the DLC's for Fallout New Vegas through Steam for ONLY $11.44

I thought it was one hell of a deal and wanted to share it. anandus beat me to it, so I'll back him up on this. Hate on Steam all you guys want but the main DCL's were $15 when they came out and my bills didn't allow me the luxury of owning they as they were released. Steam dropping them to $2.49 was a shock, and .49 for Courier’s Stash they might as well be giving it away.

If you don't have them now is the time to grab them up at the cheapest you'll probably ever get them.

This is awesome! I would have never known if I hadn't seen this thread. Thank you. But I'm new at PC; I've just transferred from Xbox. So could someone answer some questions concerning this for me?

I was going to buy the bundle that's coming out in February for $40. If I buy this, now, on sale, I can get it for $33, saving $7 and three months. But doesn't the bundle come with a disk that you can download the game? Or it all just online? And this one? Just download it online? Do either come with disks? I like to have my games on a hard copy just in case I ever have to reinstall due to an error with a mod.

EDIT: I am aware that I am late to the party. It is only 50% off for me, while you guys got it 75% off. But I still have nearly two days 'til the 50% runs out. So I can still save something here D:

Edited by MurderMachineX

Well nothing from Steam is on disk and most people have "All you can use" monthly internet plans so I still dont see the use of getting it on disk form.

Also FVMM allows you to safely and easily install and uninstall almost all mods(Some need their files re-arranges but its rare enough that you usually dont need to worry.)

Just buy it now unless you wanna go to the score and buy the disk bundle.

Edited by ModelV