Mod Request: Anyone creating some Fog Condensers?

PoppaSmirk

Hi. This is pretty basic. I want to use the Conquest Mod to add a couple of settlements up in the Far Harbor area. So far I have not seen any way to purchase/barter with Acadia for some fog condensers, nor have I seen any ..."loose ones" laying around anywhere that I might grab them up and take them away to use for my own places.

So then I went looking on the Nexus for a Mod that allows Fog condensers to be crafted, or I'd even be happy with a merchant that sells a few. But *sad face* there was nothing at all in the realm of what I am looking for, so ... if someone talented is so inclined, PLEASE add a way for a player to get a hold of some fog condensers!!

Hmmm, not even a nibble of conversation from the community? I guess...I will try and see if I can get the ref id of a fog condenser from another settlement and use console commands to try and 'materialise' one in my my Eden Meadows Cinema Settlement.

Any other ideas?

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

SOE Mod has them in decorative - misc but animated and does just what the ones you see dotting around places the only thing is there's no collectable jar at the base, but that condensed fog you can collect I think isn't really used for anything plus for immersion purposes you can always jut place a buckets or something there ...

Edited by jaderiver