Skyrim's Amazing

Adipose

Just passing on a game moment. There we were, taking on part of a vampire nest at the main gate of Whiterun. V Thrall's down on hands and knees, neck extended, guard turns around with

a 2h sword, chops off the head in one swipe, blood spurts and the head bounces into the drainage ditch. Totally impressive moment. I'm usually too busy to notice such things in that kind

of free-for-all. Hmmm, might have been one of my followers who did that. Can't recall for sure. Anyway, totally amazing.

Ya know, for a pretty old game engine, this thing's still got most of'em beat. The folks in Poland are working on it though. Actually, I think they're down on Crete now.

Weather was decidedly bad as i upped into falkreath to appreciate their large graveyard and chat the locals.

The mood was sorrow to hear the tale of mathies with his poor wife indara caerellia.

Their daughter young Lavinia recently slain in a most brutal manner by a foul agent of the Hircine.

I then approach and had not but uttered the first syllable of my condolences to indara when a lighning bolt blasts down from the heavens.

I recoiled in shock and instant pain, while Mathies was flung to the ground momentarily insensate.

Indara Carellia stood for a moment transfixed, a blinding bolt protruding directly in the top of her head, arcs of white energy dancing from and between her limbs.

She slumped to the ground retracting to huddle against the freshly carved headstone of her daughters grave.

I moved to aid her, looking pon a face, Where was tears of sorrow dripping from eyes was now thick black drips of boiled blood.

I helped Mathies to his feet. and in his eyes he knew. There was no word to say.

I gazed in solemn contemplation as he made his way back to his humble farm to tend his meager crops.

My First character, a Khajiit, was made to like just like my grey tabby cat, and named after her. On with the tail tale:

Khajiit enters strange city to report of dragons and fire in helgen, as kind smith had asked. Silly name of city; not white, more golden-taup, and no one run. Stupid guard had tried to stop honest Ninji-snap from delivering message as requested, but proud bearing and honest words ring in guard's ears, and door open without need for violence nor monies Ninji-snap not have.

Just inside massive gate of hewn oak and bound iron, Khajiit sees dark human of desert people argue with pale human of these snowy lands about making swords. Desert Woman says forget pride and ask other smith for help...as if pride is not life. Khajiit quickly pass, seeking to avoid being dragged into fight. Last time was accidentally dragged into brawl of Snowy Land people..... was taken to Helgen, ordered for execution, and faced dragon fire. Definitely no more Snowy Land people Brawls for Ninji-snap!

Young Desert person come to Ninji-snap. Is good to see fellow sand-walker; we perhaps share water, and she work as guide? But no, say scared of no one, and insult Khajiit with threat of violence. The ways demand blood, even if child. So claws come out. I not mean to take head off. Guards yell as they chase me. They claim me evil, yet they kick head into gutter, and trample body. No respect for desert child, and now, no burial. Oh well, her ghost not haunt me; I not prevent her rest.

I run out giant gates and into hills, pondering how now to deliver message.

I have experienced two awesome things more recently on my greatsword wielding Altmer Spell-Knight. The third is from a while ago and is more amusing than anything.

1) I was walking through the mountains just north of Dragonbridge when suddenly a pack of three cultists from Solstheim pops out from the trees to attack me. Before I can even draw me blade, Lydia somehow gets behind one of them and backstabs them Dark Souls style, despite combat having already started and killmoves being not yet possible. Before my blade even finishes slashing down the second cultist, Lydia again manages to get behind a cultist, this time the third one, and backstabs them, dropping them to the ground. And some people think she's only useful as a packmule.

2) I was simply walking away from Fort Dawnguard when I was assaulted by a large pack of vampires, one of them a master vampire. I activate my mage armor and begin swinging my greatsword into the group. I am able to get most of them down to about a fifth of their health, but mine begins plummeting as they all begin draining my health. At this moment I unequip my greatsword and cast Stendar's Aura, which promptly decimates the undead surrounding me. Two of the vampires drop dead at that instant, and two others flee only to be cut down by Lydia's crossbow. The fifth, being the master vampire, remains to fight, and is promptly decapitated after I redraw my blade. Vampire slaying can be pretty fun with the right restoration spells.

3) A long time ago, on a character I have forgotten the name of, I was fighting a group of thalmor. One powerful mage, and about four or five foot soldiers. The mage began casting a few fireballs, which decimated my health. Before he could cast another, he attempted to shout out the standard "Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!" line that many of those elven supremacists do. Funny thing is, he couldn't finish his statement as he blindly backed off of a cliff and died. The rest of his soldiers followed suit as I shouted them off the cliff while laughing like a madman IRL.

Just recently was on the way from Dragons bridge to Rorikstead and was nearing the bandit camp robbers gorge. Those dragon born cultist did the usual ambush thing that they do so well. I managed to decapitate one. Serana then revives the headless cultist and he fights for her. Nothing like a headless corpse running around fighting . Have already posted that the follower Recorder has brought her horse in side. Luckily the house mod has two live in staff, so the mess is not a issue.