Stuck On The Adventurer's Guild

aAaZzZ000oOo

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with the Adventurers Guild. If anyone can give me any tips/advice or has played this far before, any help would be appreciated :D I'm stuck on the quest "The Arch." In this quest I'm told to find a guy named "Tymestonel." And all I get for direction is a scroll which reads "Look up at the tallest tower at midnight along the southeastern shore through the door." No quest marker or residents to help me out. Anyone got any ideas? I was given the quest in the Skingrad Adventurers Guild and I'm simply told to find him. No other clues. Thanks :smile:

Edited by aAaZzZ000oOo

• 2 weeks later...

The tallest tower is the White Gold one in the Imperial City. Unless the mods any door around the City isle's southeastern part I suppose you should look it from the Arcane university.

Thanks allot man, I appreciate the help. :)

• 2 years later...

Ok, figured it out. So the quest name "The Arch" refers to the Aylied Arch's, that you see at Aylied ruins, just travel south-east of the IC and you'll find it along the shoreline eventually (next to the main road)

• 2 months later...

Other than that issue any thoughts on the Adventurerâs Guild? Iâm doing a Letâs Play of Oblivion quest mods and am still looking for a few mods to show.

Shameless plug: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqN8n1LN5H0&t=5s

Is there a lot of dungeon crawling or a bit of variety? Trying to avoid the more actiony dungeon types.

Yes this is very much the dungeon delver lover type mod. There are some pretty cool quests but you'll spend most of your time delving into dungeons.