[request] More Songs for Bard's

FireBug3

There is like 2 songs in whole game, there need to be more of them, maybe 20 or more, just needed to be some real bard songs.

Maybe some dancing animations for female bards would be cool.

how things have turned out so far ...

We now have found some talanted people for this intention

Model Designer

• looking for ...

Story Writers

Script Writers

Voice Actors and Composers

Bards to make ...

• Phillipis Fullwoode
    by torikamal (voice, text, story)

A completely ridiculous and pompous bard, who speaks with a contemptuous, condescending, slightly nasal voice.

His clothes, likewise, would be whatever the latest Parisian (if Paris were in Skyrim), probably full of ruffles and the like.

Some long hair. For some reason, despite all this, many women fall for him, which makes it all the more ridiculous.

It also infuriates the men around him as it makes no sense that women would swoon for a man such as he.

Clotching condidate: Definitely some pompous beard and moustaches.

Facegen condidate: codpiece.

Characteristics, motivation: Harry Paget Flashman

Edited by FireBug3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's actually three songs present in the game at this time. One is the Song of the Dragonborn, the second being Ragnar the Red (my personal favorite) and the third is Age of Oppression/Aggression (only difference between the last two is a few lines)

If there is a Modeler and Scripter out there who would be willing to put in the time to create a bard character, I would be more than willing to record some bard music and voice a character. Since there already is a serious character, I'm thinking that a more humorous bard character would really work well as a complement. Someone who wears ridiculous clothes, a wonky codpiece and has an earth-shattering ego, with a snotty/foppish British accent.

I'm a lead and character voice actor as well as composer and sound designer, and here is a Fantasy Video Game Character Voice Demo of some voices and music I've composed/recorded:

http://voice123.com/mp3/demos/torikamal%20-%20Fantasy%20Video%20Game%20Characters%20.mp3

Who's in?

Edited by torikamal

If there is a Modeler and Scripter out there who would be willing to put in the time to create a bard character, I would be more than willing to record some bard music and voice a character. Since there already is a serious character, I'm thinking that a more humorous bard character would really work well as a complement. Someone who wears ridiculous clothes, a wonky codpiece and has an earth-shattering ego, with a snotty/foppish British accent.

Who's in?

Sound like an opportunity for an awesome mod, when construction set will be released, ill do what i can to help with this, but we would stll need a 3d artist and someone who can write background story and textes for this char. Edited by FireBug3

@FireBug3,

I think it sounds like a plan. Are you a scripter/coder?

The background story/text I can handle, but modeler/animator would still need to be found.

We could brainstorm some cool quest ideas with everyone around here and then pick the best and form a questline.

I'm thinking a great way to handle "Bardo" (temp name), would be when the PC walks into the room, Bardo is singing a song, and halfway through the second verse, he breaks a string, summons the character over, and makes the PC quest for a string so that the full song can be heard once the lute is restrung.

It can really be as ridiculous as we want as long as it stays fun.

Anyhow, I'm thinking 3 new songs max to keep the quality high.

Next, a tuning peg could break.

And finally, when the PC shows up with the tuning peg, Bardo's lute had been stolen whilst he was "entertaining" a young maiden.

How about some more ideas?