Most annoying enemy

Faivon

There should be one or two enemy that you really do not want to meet them, so what are they?

Mine is Clannfear, they're fast and hard-hitter ... My heavy armored character down in 4 hits in medium slide difficulty.

and any Conjurer, they keep summoning things to get in my way

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I played, using vanilla Oblivion, it was definitely Clannfear. This time I'm playing with many mods so they don't really bash me every time like they used to. I guess any enemy that has the ability to paralyze me, such as Spider Daedras.

Do your own modded creatures count? When playing around I made a creature that used damage fatigue and absorb health frequently. On their own they weren't too bad, in packs, once your fatigue would start getting low you were looking at trouble. They would just keep taking away your fatigue and health as you just sat there helpless consuming all the food that you had with you trying to have enough to get up and run away.

If it's just vanilla creatures... Mudcrabs. They just cause battle music to start too often whenever you go near the water. You expect to be attacked by something significant, but end up just turning in circles trying to figure out what is after you. Then there's the dialogues.

Spider deadra, I really hate spiders. And they are really fast and spawn those freaky little baby deadra that try to bite you.

Good thing they spent a lot of time casting spells, letting me whack her til death :D

Do your own modded creatures count?

Modded or not, they're still very deadly with their charging bash... I think there's a HUGE difference between Clannfear and Clannfear runt.. Runt is well, runt... they're weak and worthless but Clannfear! Uh, you figure out the rest... I'm sure most people out there experience the same thing.

Flame Atronach? Weakest of all atronach

Storm Atronach? Sturdy but slow

Frost Atronach? Easy to crack