Most annoying enemy

Faivon

Mudcrabs. Battlemusic starts, me gets jumpy. And then its a friggin Mudcrab, stuck behind a Rock :/

Thats the Reason i enchanted some Gear to get 100% Chameleon. Bite me, buggers. That is, if you can find me :P

Now there are Goblins. At higher Levels tougher then Daedra, killing them gets you almost Nothing, as they use crappy Weapons and you cant even loot the Natch Leather Armor.

The Shamans are mostly imune to magic effects, so you have to physically hit hem. They heal often, so yoi have to hit them very often.

The Warrior Types just annoy me with lots and lots of HP. Would be Excellent Training if they wouldnt hit you as hard as someone with iron Weapons without enchantments probably could. They must have 200 Strength and Endurance...

Trolls are quite annoying; they see you from ten Miles away and can run as fast as nothing else. In Caves you'll have Trolls from half the Place jump you. They hit fast and hard, staggering hard.

But at least they dont have as much HP...

Ogres and Minotaur Lords are the only ones who can get almost limitless HP at high levels.

You can sneak-hack them until you run out on your fatigue. If they come in Groups, You may have to repair your sword sometimes...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loathe Wraiths. Ever since the Bruma Mage's guild attack I can't stand the things.

Clannfear are a pain at lower levels, but I don't hate them with the same passion I have for wraiths.

But the most ANNOYING enemy? Anyone who keeps running away when I'm trying to kill them like mages and archers. But especially Daedric Mages, because they summon a Clannfear then run away and do it again, and again, and again.....

• 1 month later...