Most annoying enemy

Faivon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate orges and trolls.....mostly orges...they pound the crap out of me usally while I am holding a bow...trying to get a sword out and run away LOL

Trolls just usally attack me before I see them...and the sound they make..makes me jump.

Someone said clan fear....nice thing about them that most of the time I can drop them with a bow before they can get close.

The guards.

Okay, seriously: the Clannfears, just because they have a reflect damage thing going. I don't usually have trouble with them since I'm invisible half the time and I sneak attack/past them.

I really hate Will-o-wisps or whatever. I usually just sneak attack, but I can't tell where they're facing >_>

The way they move is awesome, though, looks as if they're teleporting.

Will-o-the-Wisps, definitely. Immune to normal weapons, poisons, and paralysis, and has an Absorb Magicka and Health attack.

Conjurers aren't much of a threat. Ignore the summon and smack 'em, or just shoot them with whatever anti-mage poison you prefer.

Ogres, if you have Damage or Drain Speed available, you can stop them in their tracks.

Wish I could ignore the summons ... the thing is, i was in conjurer dungeon and there was like, 4 conjurers rounding up together... there is no way to avoid that, can we?

4 conjurers + 4 summons = deadly

Anything that can conjure, especially that I'm using Adrenaline Oblivion. The trouble is that when they conjure, their numbers double, just like Faivon said.

i once got 5 wraith (if I'm correct) summoning, and keep on summoning in shifts, took around 10 minutes to finally kill them off.

The Xivilai. Even the Dremora are easier to kill than the Xivilai.

I think they were no match for me, coz my character is a heavy hitter so almost everytime I hit them, they stagger and lose their chance to strike back :D