How do you feel about the Oblivion PC and Sheogorath

marharth

I was wondering what the opinion was on the Oblivion PC completely taking over the role of Sheogorath.

I kind of want another shivering isles expansion due to this. There is so much unique stuff you could talk to him about and have your Skyrim character learn about.

I was hoping for more dialogue with him, but it was just another normal deadric quest.

I highly doubt we will be seeing the Shivering Isles again... We know the whole thing was arranged by Shaeogorath to break the cycle, so i don't think its surprising the PC turned into him completely, and the craxy bat probably planned that from the start. I mean, he wanted to live on without some crazy strict guy living in his head... I actually think if, it is indeed the case, its one of the best explinations of what happened to previous PC's.

What's the time difference, is Skyrim more or less than 200 years after Oblivion? He's always my favorite Daedra. There could still be more quests involving him. Could be related to Gambolpuddy, Fork of Horripilation, Staff of Sheogorath, other artifacts of his we don't know about. Edited by uruku7

It ironically makes sense cannon wise. Only a mad god would be the dark brotherhood listener, gray fox, archmage, fighters guild master and divine crusader at the same time. By making thE CoC the mad god, they were able to effectively remove him from directly influencing events in the following 200 years while also avoiding contradictions most playthroughs.