ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperial agenda (In my eyes) seems to be -

- Ensure we dont piss off the AD until we are strong enough to take the fight to them

But then everything in game makes me see that there will be no day that the Empire will be capable of doing this.

Hence, the Dark Brotherhood. :biggrin:

- Ensure we dont piss off the AD until we are strong enough to take the fight to them

But then everything in game makes me see that there will be no day that the Empire will be capable of doing this.

Hence, the Dark Brotherhood. :biggrin:

So the emprie needs the DB to fix the problems they can't resolve themselves, but the Penitus Occulatus wants to destroy the DB? Double whammy, ouch. Still no empire for me.

Fair point.

I'll raise you one though, what about Elenwen, because you know she will demand to be at the proceedings and you know the Empire doesn't know how to say no. :biggrin:

"That's enought out of you!" - From general tullius to Elenwen at the peace council.

With the stormcloak rebelion finished, every other problem should be easier to handle. Throwing caution to the wind is out of the question, when human existance is in the ballance.

So the emprie needs the DB to fix the problems they can't resolve themselves, but the Penitus Occulatus wants to destroy the DB? Double whammy, ouch. Still no empire for me.

Leadership change over time regardless, and the empire has been preparing for the next great war. It's the very reason the empire can't afford to send more legions to Skyrim, according to Tullius.

One way or another TMII's Emire must die. The Occulatus is a part of that Empire, the Blades mediocre "replacement". Either the entire Empire dies with him at the helm OR he dies for it and then we'll see what happens.

Most likely, the Elder Council has "seen the light" and recognizes that TMII is taking the Empire "off the cliff" and they don't want things to get to the point of no return.

So yes. It makes sense from that perspective. If it's ok to have a Civil War then it's ok to have a change of Imperial leadership. Edited by StormHammer81