Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

The Empire is cursed because they are failing to recognize Shor, Lorkhan, Talos, Shazzar, Ysmir Which are the patron gods of mankind. Talos mantled Lorkhan (Shor is his name to the Nords) and became the ninth divine. Thus he was the reincarnation of Shor. Shor is the god who fights for mankind. This is in TES so the gods do in fact exist.

They are failing to recognize the God that is set to fight the elves with men.

Elven Gods (Aedra) vs Human Gods (Stun, Tsun, Ysmir, Shor, Kyne)

Men Vs. Mer

Tamriel is the place where the final battle takes place between men and mer. This is in the lore.

I see the two most opposite sides being Skyrim vs AD. Even in the map. I think that Cyrodiil is where the final battle will take place. And at sea.

Foreign gods (i.e. of the Meri pantheon) conspired against him and brought about his defeat, dooming him to the underworld. Atmoran myths depict him as a bloodthirsty warrior king who led the Nords to victory over their Aldmeri oppressors time and again. Before his doom, Shor was the King of the Gods. He is sometimes called the Children's God.

Edited by HighkingUlfricStormcloak

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ysgramor was a reincarnation of Shor and defeated the elves and created the First Empire.

Pelinal Whitestrake was a reincarnation of Shor and fought against the elves. He helped create the Second Empire.

Talos was a reincarnation of Shor and fought against the Elves. He founded the Third Empire.

Your character is a reincarnation of Shor, this is why he is not present in Sovngarde.

Ya I looked into it.

Its weird that Shor has the power to basically become a man (Nord I think, but Whitestrake was an Imperial) and fights the elves in nearly all struggles.

More people are his reincarnation but none are as known.

When I say the Empire, I mean the Entire Empire, not just certain individual Imperials.

The WGC only forbids open worship, it doesn't make people stop believeing in Talos.

Ya I looked into it.

Its weird that Shor has the power to basically become a man (Nord I think, but Whitestrake was an Imperial) and fights the elves in nearly all struggles.

More people are his reincarnation but none are as known.

I found this in the imperial library:

Lorkhan and his avatars:

1. Wulfharth L

2. Hjalti O

3. Ysmir R

4. Talos K

5. Arctus H

6. Septim A

N

And Ysgramor isn't mentioned. In fact it would be weird, since you can find him in Sovngarde.

Where did you get that info?

The Empire is cursed because they are failing to recognize Shor, Lorkhan, Talos, Shazzar, Ysmir Which are the patron gods of mankind. Talos mantled Lorkhan (Shor is his name to the Nords) and became the ninth divine. Thus he was the reincarnation of Shor. Shor is the god who fights for mankind. This is in TES so the gods do in fact exist.

They are failing to recognize the God that is set to fight the elves with men.

Elven Gods (Aedra) vs Human Gods (Stun, Tsun, Ysmir, Shor, Kyne)

Men Vs. Mer

Tamriel is the place where the final battle takes place between men and mer. This is in the lore.

I see the two most opposite sides being Skyrim vs AD. Even in the map. I think that Cyrodiil is where the final battle will take place. And at sea.

Foreign gods (i.e. of the Meri pantheon) conspired against him and brought about his defeat, dooming him to the underworld. Atmoran myths depict him as a bloodthirsty warrior king who led the Nords to victory over their Aldmeri oppressors time and again. Before his doom, Shor was the King of the Gods. He is sometimes called the Children's God.

The gods didn't do jack to help them in the first war...why should anyone care about them the second time?

The gods didn't do jack to help them in the first war...why should anyone care about them the second time?
Hehehe ^
The only one they're going to end up helping is the D of B. Esp if he go with E.
I dunno just can't shake the thought of... sitting back and watching Ulfric destroy the Dragonborn's Empire with his/her approval.
Seems like a conflict of interest if you ask me.
Edited by StormHammer81

It isnt mentioned or stated that "Ysgramor is an avatar of Lorkhan" but when looking at the actions of his other avatars its an assumption that could easily be true. It isnt 100% obviously but its a theory rather. I should have made that more evident.

And the Empire isnt the Dragonborns Empire. Im not sure where you got that from. (Like my Ysgramor thing, perhaps its theory) but if it were in fact the Dovahkiins Empire then why would that Imperial captain order your execution. So in other words thats a false statement.

The fact that the gods did not help the Empire in the first war was perhaps a sign of the end times. The coming of the final battle between men and mer. Talos is the God of War and government, and the Empire has his worship banned. This is why the Empire is plagued with these issues. The Emperors of Empires past were of Dragonblood. Alessia, Cyrodiil, Septim. But not the Medes. It is prophecy that this will come and all the signs point to it.

You cannot create a new Empire by using the the old one. Just like in basic training you must break the man down to build him up even stronger than before. So this talk of the Dovahkiin becoming Emperor is just a theory or fan fiction.

For the Dovahkiin to become Emperor? Well if he were to side with the Empire he would be doing many wrongs for his own personal ambition which makes him as "Selfish" as you claim Ulfric to be. But the difference is that Ulfric wont be screwing Skyrim over royally.

You cannot create a new Empire by using the the old one. Just like in basic training you must break the man down to build him up even stronger than before. So this talk of the Dovahkiin becoming Emperor is just a theory or fan fiction.

Building empires and going to basic training have nothing to do with each other.

Source: I'm Julius Caesar and I'm in the US military. :3

Mocking me? Hm, I've seen that before.

You see it was an analogy that you didnt understand.

In order to build a new Empire you must break down the old one and reforge it to make it better and more effective.

Thats the comparison.

Have you been through basic? Do you know what its like?

The AD is an Empire I might point out.

An empire is a state with politico-military dominion of populations who are culturally and ethnically distinct from the imperial (ruling) ethnic group and its culture — unlike a federation, an extensive state voluntarily composed of autonomous states and peoples.

What physically and politically constitutes an empire is variously defined. It might be a state effecting imperial policies, or a particular political structure. Empires are typically formed from separate components that come together. Some units include ethnic, national, cultural, and religious diversity.