Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

@HishighAndMightiness

You people are using the ban on Talos as an excuse to play the victim AND then you want to start another war over it when YOU are basically guilty of some of the EXACT. SAME. things as the Thalmor.

Tell me, how can you be the victim of oppression when you are oppressing others... yourselves?

Only RELIGION or something to do with it would make this ok.

I just don't get it. I want to get it, I want to understand how this works. Really, I'm just... No, lol now I know why Highrock wants no part of your stuff.

I had to get that out. You can go back to pretending that nothing in the world is your fault and that somehow YOU are more important than the rest of Tamriel. Carry on.

Edited by StormHammer81

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you grow a pair and mature a little. A great example of an Imperial. For you other Imperials I am sorry that you have to deal with him.

Hm. You say Im suffering from the messiah complex? Real mature, considering your past posts (Which I copied and saved to prove your inconsistency) you seem to be more so than myself. So next time take some advice and "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"

Yes, I adore Ulfric, worship him. Absolutely love nearly all things about him. Albeit Im straight but if I were gay . . . Anyway I digress. Ulfric and Hitler do have a lot in common but Ulfric has a more heroic past. He fights for his country and his countrymen, and himself (But is there truly anything wrong with that? I swore an oath to protect the people of the united states etc. etc. but I also joined because I one day would like to be successful or even perhaps go through OCS)

Personal Ambition is not bad. Hitler loved Germany, he brought it back from one of the most historically devastated periods of time for Germany. He gained power through using the democratic system that was in place that he didnt agree with.

The Grey quarter. Hm, lets take a look.

Faryl Atheron works and doesnt have a problem with the Nords.

Idesa Sadri works and doesnt have a problem.

Luaffyn works and doesnt have a porblem.

Niranye works and doesnt have a problem.

Revyn Sadri works and doesnt have a problem.

Ulundil works and doesnt have a problem.

Voldsea Giryon works and doesnt have a problem.

Hm by the looks of it it would seem that the elves who work dont have problems with the Nords.

The elves who dont work are the ones who complain. So check your argument. Its the elves who dont contribute to the city that are the reason they are treated like crap.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_of_the_Gray_Quarter

Check it out.

Edited by HighkingUlfricStormcloak

We ARE the victims. The elves are not. The Dunmer are not victims of anything other than their own laziness and self pity.

I dont condone racism, but I agree with the separation of the Dunmer in Skyrim. I wouldnt want, theft and drugs brought into the better parts of the cities. I might add that Niranye also lives in the better parts of the city. Same with Nurilion. (Not sure how to spell his name)

Would you grow a pair and mature a little. A great example of an

Imperial. For you other Imperials I am sorry that you have to deal with

him.

Yes, I am a Great Example of an Imperial. But I am no greater than the rest of the Imperials.

You hate me, and it's very obvious by the way, because I know what you are about. And you can't defend against it.

I for one don't like being mislead and pushed around.

You hate me because I PUSHED BACK and taught others to as well.

Hm. You say Im suffering from the messiah complex? Real mature,

considering your past posts (Which I copied and saved to prove your

inconsistency) you seem to be more so than myself. So next time take

some advice and "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"

I do not have a messiah complex. TMII is not God, neither am I, I think I was rather "humble" on the other forum. I can repost that as well. Face it, you have nothing to prove this.

Yes, I adore Ulfric, worship him. Absolutely love nearly all things

about him. Albeit Im straight but if I were gay . . . Anyway I digress.

Ulfric and Hitler do have a lot in common but Ulfric has a more heroic

past. He fights for his country and his countrymen, and himself (But is

there truly anything wrong with that? I swore an oath to protect the

people of the united states etc. etc. but I also joined because I one

day would like to be successful or even perhaps go through OCS)

Fine.

Personal Ambition is not bad. Hitler loved Germany, he brought it

back from one of the most historically devastated periods of time for

Germany. He gained power through using the democratic system that was in

place that he didnt agree with.

And Ulfric shouted down the head of the Skyrim system that he has a problem with.

The Grey quarter. Hm, lets take a look.

Faryl Atheron works and doesnt have a problem with the Nords.

Idesa Sadri works and doesnt have a problem.

Luaffyn works and doesnt have a porblem.

Niranye works and doesnt have a problem.

Revyn Sadri works and doesnt have a problem.

Ulundil works and doesnt have a problem.

Voldsea Giryon works and doesnt have a problem.

Hm by the looks of it it would seem that the elves who work dont have problems with the Nords.

The elves who dont work are the ones who dont complain. So check your

argument. Its the elves who dont contribute to the city that are the

reason they are treated like crap.

http://elderscrolls....he_Gray_Quarter

Check it out.

Pure B$.

- The Dark Elf who *works* on the farm is terrified at the thought of being seen by the city folk.

- Lots of Elves work in the Gray Quarter which only got worse once Ulfric *became King*

- The Gray Quarter gets limited or no social services whatsoever unlike the rest of the city

- The Argonians work *on the docs* almost like *slave labor* and they aren't even allowed in the city

- Dark Elves who talk about the Jarl are borderline terrified of him or have no respect for him

- Other citizens in the city harass and seek to harm the Dark Elves and the Guards allow it

- Citizens try and speak to the Jarl about how bad things have become in the Grey Quarter and he doesn't have time to listen or to run his city or to do his job or or or...

As for the High Elf, she has money and class, esp for her to make the trip from Summerset. If you have money, you have freedom.

You still have yet to answer my question. Instead, you're trying to hide behind personal attacks against me.

How do you justify fighting for Freedom when you and your cause carries out acts of Oppression, taking away the Freedom of others?

Edited by StormHammer81

I answered your question, I support the Nords of Skyrim because Skyrim is Nord land and they ought to Rule it.

Did you even look at the link?

BTW you didnt win in the other forum (There was only one, unless you are deluded to believe that theres another, unless you mean this one). They were closed because you broke down to barking insults at Gabryal and myself.

Do you know what the Messiah complex is?

They arent oppressing the Dunmer, they are giving them what they deserve. They dont deserve to be given riches because Morrowind was destroyed. They must work like everyone else. The argonians, hm. I would say that they arent allowed in the city because theres nowhere for them to live and the Dunmer would assault them daily and there would be even more problems.

"The only way for us to earn the Nords respect is through hard work." - Belyn Hlaalu (A Dunmer farmer in Windhelm)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_of_the_Gray_Quarter

Read it this time. Maybe you'll realize that the author is right.

And yes I hate you. I wish harm upon you in any manner that it shall come in. But I havent said that until now. Ill be honest, I once thought of you as a friend but now, your not even a man in my eyes.

Why not defend your own agenda rather than attempt to poke holes in mine. Hm? You cant because your argument isnt there. As Gabryal showd you daily.

Frankly Im tired of your "Look your High and Mightiness" Crap and your constant tactic of just attacking me rather than looking at the argument.

Frankly Im tired of your "Look your High and Mightiness" Crap and your

constant tactic of just attacking me rather than looking at the

argument.

lol But you're Ulfric, I thought you were a Master Tactician. Couldn't resist :smile:

Uh-oh. Speak of the Devil himself. Oh wait, that's me :biggrin:

Edited by StormHammer81

When did I ever say Ulfric or I were Master Tacticians? Nowhere, in fact thats one of the things I love about Ulfric, he's human. He makes mistakes like the rest of us. My mistake was inviting you to this forum. That bit me in the a$s fast. But I stand firm and proud on my ground. I would rather be maimed and killed before I changed my belief system.

Here so check this out.

I only want one thing from you HighkingUlfricStormcloak and then you have my word as an Legion Officer and a well ah.... errrmmmmm ehhh a "man" that I will never bother you again. Never. Truly. I will leave the Nexus or at least this part of it, and will NEVER return. Ever. All I want you to do, is just do a post, repeating after me:

I, HighkingUlfricStormcloak recognize StormHammer81 by any other name, as in being a member of the Imperial Legion. I acknowledge that he never was a *Stormcloak* and as such, is not affiliated with Ulfric or the Stormcloaks in any way, neither was he ever a Stormcloak because he did not share our ideals as indicated by his posts. StormHammer by any other name, is an Imperial by nation.

That's it. Just reply with the above two sentences and I will never, ever, come to this forum ever again.

The choice is yours. The real Ulfric had trouble letting his pride get in the way, so his enemies multiplied. Which choice will you make?

I have fought my battles and done my part for the Empire. I really don't owe anyone a damn thing.

If you refuse, I will be compelled to stay and fight longer, so that this is not misunderstood. I don't want that though. You can end this now with three short sentences. Decide please.

Edited by StormHammer81