Imperial VS Stormcloak

Jackal2233

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I'm sorry but that's just a tired strawman of anarchism. Most anarchists favor the nonaggression princaple and individual liberty Please do not conflate anarchy iwth chaos as they are not the same thing.

I'm sorry but that's just a tired strawman of anarchism. Most anarchists favor the nonaggression princaple and individual liberty Please do not conflate anarchy iwth chaos as they are not the same thing.

Chill out dude. I'm not making any kind of serious comment on your life views.

Chill out dude. I'm not making any kind of serious comment on your life views.

I'm sorry, was I being hostile? I didn't intend to be. This is just a misconception I encoutner often and I wanted to clear it up to the best of my ability without hostility.

All this talk and quotes about honor and lawfulness and then ... Nightingale Armor. But then again, the Empire is actively supporting thievery in Skyrim, aren't they? (I'm, of course, only half-serious.)

tnu, if you want to join the Stormcloaks perhaps it helps, that Ulfric might have started the war but would rather not get to the fighting part of it. This is at least indicated by his dialogue with Galmar before you pick sides and just before the battle of Whiterun. As for the ever present topic of racism, the Empire isn't exactly open-minded when it comes to the Nords either. Talk to General Tullius and some other Imperials and you'll get colonial opinions at their finest. But in the end I'd pick the side you are most comfortable with no matter what the quiz says.

Apart from this, do your game decisions have to match your real-life standards? If I went by real-life standards I wouldn't even be able to do the Companions questline, because they are just some overglorified bunch of mercenaries who beat people up for coin, in my eyes.

In regard to Tullius, I was referring to his answer to the question about what the Imperial Legion is doing in Skyrim, "Without us to keep order, the provinces would fall into barbarism and lawlessness. Especially Skyrim." Which pretty much says, he thinks the people in the provinces wouldn't even be civilized human(oid) beings without the help of the Empire. I never knew what some of the Nord guards were complaining about with their "the Imperials think us all lawless beasts...", because the Imperials always seemed pretty open minded, until that chat with Tullius.