Issues loading images?

Lansat

Sorry about that. The images not working was down to a temporary issue that is now fixed.

Curiously enough I've been using Nexus Mods almost daily throughout the last 1-2 weeks with no issue. But exactly today thumbnails and preview images stopped loading consistently.

Connecting to the website from Germany. Images keep loading for minutes or fail to load altogether. "Waiting for staticdelivery.nexusmods.com..."

UPDATE: As of today, July 4th... Images are finally working for me again. :)

We're moving our images to a new server, so things will be sluggish for a day or two while the transfer happens.

Should I still be having issues loading images? It's been a few days since that post was made. I'm fine if it takes a bit longer, just want to make sure it's not just me, since I've seen others saying it's working for them now. :smile: It's not just sluggish, the images just won't load at all for me, in any of the three browsers I use. Thanks :smile:

Edited by RaveyThirteen

We're moving our images to a new server, so things will be sluggish for a day or two while the transfer happens.

Should I still be having issues loading images? It's been a few days since that post was made. I'm fine if it takes a bit longer, just want to make sure it's not just me, since I've seen others saying it's working for them now. :smile: It's not just sluggish, the images just won't load at all for me, in any of the three browsers I use. Thanks :smile:

I'm having the same problems loading images. It's June 26. Has the transfer been completed or is this a new issue ?