VipCxjs Real High Heel System

wangjj101

I don't know what is wrong.

I downloaded OBSE (Newest ver.) and I put the files obse_1_2_416, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_loader.exe

at OS (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Bethesda Softwork > Oblivion, which is the fold that contains Oblivion.exe

Then I put the High Heel System files into OS (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Bethesda Softwork > Oblivion > Data

Now here is the problem. I have no idea where to put the plugins (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37075), so

I put the obse folder into OS (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Bethesda Softwork > Oblivion > Data

After that, I run the obse_loader.exe, and enter the game. At the First-person view, it starts to change views constantly from First-person

to Third-person. But when I switch to Third-person, nothing happens. I clicked ~, and noticed this (attachments).

What is wrong? Did I install it incorrectly?

OBSE doesn't have a 'plugins' folder by default. If you want to install a mod that requires the OBSE plugin that comes with it you need to create that plugins folder yourself. Don't feel bad ... that particular bit of info is very poorly documented in my opinion. I'm getting my info on this from the uninstallation instructions for MenueQue ... the installation instructions don't specify the required folder structure at all (in all fairness the download does extract to the correct folder structure starting at the Data folder, making it a simple copy and paste installation to the Oblivion folder for manual install dinosaurs like me, but still the folder structure should be documented ... it's not even documented in the file obse_readme.txt that comes with OBSE, even in the OBSE plugins section ... end rant).

The correct path for your plugins folder should be Oblivion\Data\obse\plugins. When you extract the file v3-37075-3-0.7z that you download from VipCxjs Plugin Collection you will find the file readme.txt and a folder called 'Data'. Right click on the 'Data' folder and select 'Copy' from the right click menu. Then navigate to your game install folder and right click on the 'Oblivion' folder. Select 'Paste' from the right click menu and then click 'Yes to all' when you are prompted about overwriting folders. When you look in your Oblivion\Data folder you should now see the following: Oblivion\Data\obse\plugins\vipcxj_plugin_collection.dll.

The folders marked in red will not exist before you have installed an OBSE plugin Oblivion\Data\obse\plugins, even if you have installed OBSE before. The 'src' folder is just the source code for OBSE, as it's an open source project (so the source code must be included).

- Edit - Are you running the Steam version of the game?

Edited by Striker879