VipCxjs Real High Heel System

wangjj101

Just checking ... you have the correct files for OBSE, and provided those are in your Oblivion folder it should start OK. When you start the game always do so from the file obse_loader.exe. I have edited my desktop shortcut to start using obse_loader.exe. Right click the desktop icon and select 'Properties'. On the Shortcut tab in the Target field change 'OblivionLauncher.exe' to 'obse_loader.exe' (keep the " quote marks " at the start and the end of the Target field) and then click the 'Apply' button. If you ever need to use the original game launcher after this use the one off your Windows Start button (I use that when I'm activating or de-activating mods, as I'm a manual install dinosaur). Edited by Striker879

No idea what all that means on your screen, but with Oblivion installed on Windows Vista or 7, there are issues with the UAC being a thorn in the side. It is always suggested that you install the game to a different folder outside of the normal folders by telling the software where to put it. The normal location seems to be C:\Games\Oblivion\. Installing there will prevent a lot of headaches in the long run. :)