Mod Request: More Perks Per Level.

FourthOutsider

Yesh. I'm level 41 right now, and I can't Enchant anything because I don't have any perks to spare to put into Enchanting (My enchantments are are insanely underpowered) when I need them in Destruction, One handed, and Light Armor.

I suggest giving two perks a level after the player reaches level 20. This would make it so your character doesn't have all the higher level perks at a low level.

This would be fairly easy, I believe.

What a problem with skse bro? SKSE 1.1 install is copy files to game dir, doubleclick skse loader and game will start. I make skse loader shortcut on desktop and choose standard skyrim icon, so dont see difference in using skse.

I've never liked SKSE, not since the first time it cause my game to crash.

What a problem with skse bro? SKSE 1.1 install is copy files to game dir, doubleclick skse loader and game will start. I make skse loader shortcut on desktop and choose standard skyrim icon, so dont see difference in using skse.

I've never liked SKSE, not since the first time it cause my game to crash.

stop bumping this. IT'S BEEN DONE. doesn't matter how, it's done. end of story

also, if a mod is made with another program being required it's most likely because the mod is impossible/really hard to make without the construction kit out yet

Edited by sephkurai