Skyrim Add On Content!!!

Boudro

What, or where, do you think Skyrim's DLC will be at?

I know it's early, really early, for this kind of speculation, but I've finished up a ton of the quests in Skyrim, and I wanna know what's next! I loved Shivering Ilses and Knights of the Nine from Oblivion, and I know Bethesda will shatter expectations again for Skyrim's DLC.

So what do you guys think it will be about?

Personally, I think the perfect place for a badass DLC would be the Nordic island of Solstheim. It's about as big as Shephorath's realm, judging from the map. It fits into the Skyrim era and culture, but it's also really mythical, and not a lot is known about it, so it would be a playground of new ideas, people's, and it's own sets of myths and legends to make a story out of. If Beth doesn't make a Solstheim, I definitely will when the CK comes out.

So what do you think would be a cool place/questline/story for possible add on releases in the future?

The Thalmor underground would be nice; Solstheim too.

But if Bethesda follows the formula they used in their Fallout games, the DLCs will have nothing to do with the main game and instead will transport us to Mars or something.

The Thalmor underground would be nice; Solstheim too.

But if Bethesda follows the formula they used in their Fallout games, the DLCs will have nothing to do with the main game and instead will transport us to Mars or something.

Yeah, transporting us to mars makes sense in Skyrim, right?

I don't see the point in posting if you're just going to be bluntly negative.