Skyrim Add On Content!!!

Boudro

The Thalmor underground would be nice; Solstheim too.

But if Bethesda follows the formula they used in their Fallout games, the DLCs will have nothing to do with the main game and instead will transport us to Mars or something.

Yeah, transporting us to mars makes sense in Skyrim, right?

I don't see the point in posting if you're just going to be bluntly negative.

Because aliens had everything to do with post-nuclear America?

But if Bethesda follows the formula they used in their Fallout games, the DLCs will have nothing to do with the main game and instead will transport us to Mars or something.

This is Skyrim, not Fallout. They did fine with the DLC with Oblivion.

This is Skyrim, not Fallout.

And this is a thread that asked for our opinions, not for us to flame and troll each other. I haven't insulted your opinions or observations.

They suited Fallout though. Although strange it was really nice to see a game develop on an easter egg they had in the original. Fallout was outlandish, and so is Skyrim/TES but both in their own ways. If spells were added to Fallout and lasers to TES it would be a completely different version of weird to the previous 'odd' DLC.

They suited Fallout though. Although strange it was really nice to see a game develop on an easter egg they had in the original. Fallout was outlandish, and so is Skyrim/TES but both in their own ways. If spells were added to Fallout and lasers to TES it would be a completely different version of weird to the previous 'odd' DLC.

I was just speaking figuratively. No, I don't expect Bethesda to actually send us to Mars. I was merely saying that it will likely be something outlandish and unexpected.