Skyrim Add On Content!!!

Boudro

They suited Fallout though. Although strange it was really nice to see a game develop on an easter egg they had in the original. Fallout was outlandish, and so is Skyrim/TES but both in their own ways. If spells were added to Fallout and lasers to TES it would be a completely different version of weird to the previous 'odd' DLC.

I was just speaking figuratively. No, I don't expect Bethesda to actually send us to Mars. I was merely saying that it will likely be something outlandish and unexpected.

My response was in response to Boudro's comment.

I knew what you meant. :thumbsup:

Hey guys how about for the DLC to put kratos in and Zeus they both mythical story lol. It would great to see a fight between kratos and the dragon born using dragon shout "Unrelenting Force" and trow Kratos

down the cleave lol. Than Zeus came and rescue Kratos by dropping some lightning at you and than you call for the dragon to come and rescue and the whole skyrim is destroy the end.

Hey guys how about for the DLC to put kratos in and Zeus they both mythical story lol. It would great to see a fight between kratos and the dragon born using dragon shout "Unrelenting Force" and trow Kratos

down the cleave lol. Than Zeus came and rescue Kratos by dropping some lightning at you and than you call for the dragon to come and rescue and the whole skyrim is destroy the end.

No. :P

They suited Fallout though. Although strange it was really nice to see a game develop on an easter egg they had in the original. Fallout was outlandish, and so is Skyrim/TES but both in their own ways. If spells were added to Fallout and lasers to TES it would be a completely different version of weird to the previous 'odd' DLC.

I was just speaking figuratively. No, I don't expect Bethesda to actually send us to Mars. I was merely saying that it will likely be something outlandish and unexpected.

My response was in response to Boudro's comment.

I knew what you meant. :thumbsup:

Okay. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif(Don't know why I was feeling defensive...)

Isn't the main point of games like this for you to win? I don't think a DLC that destorys the landmass most players have spent 50+ on would be very popular.

Isn't the main point of games like this for you to win? I don't think a DLC that destorys the landmass most players have spent 50+ on would be very popular.

LOL dude i am just messing around with you guys of course kratos not a good choice for DLC it would over power the dragon born Kratos itself is god lol are you ceding me

i am just joking around relax lol.

LOL dude i am just messing around with you guys of course kratos not a good choice for DLC it would over power the dragon born Kratos itself is god lol are you ceding me

i am just joking around relax lol.

I am relaxed, I prefer to give an answer than just shout 'frost troll'.

Joking normaly make people laugh for the record, Skyrim DLC is serious buisness. Lol.