Your favorite skyrim npc.

Chasesan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astryd

Sure, she is a murderous matriarch, but there is a soft side to her.

First off, when I met her, I was in awe at just how awesome and casual she looked sitting on the shelf, leg dangling, seemingly uncaring yet intrigued at how things would play out.

[[spoilerS AHEAD]]

Then even the end when it was discovered she was the one whom betrayed, her reasoning was sound, just someone trying to keep her family she loved together and how things were, and her sacrifice and sudden realization at the end tugged at my heart strings.

So, I didn't kill her immediately, as I was not liking what sithis would do to her once she entered into the void...instead, I went on a search and found what I wanted..a black soul gem. I killed her, and her soul entered into the gem. I then crafted a ring of stealth (highest enchantment level..it is a great ring) and named it Astryd's Shadow..so, she is now eternally bound to a ring that will be worn by the top assassins and thieves forever in tamriel, living out the lives of those adventures..figure in roleplay terms, the leader of the dark brotherhood inherits the ring.

So, I didn't kill her immediately, as I was not liking what sithis would do to her once she entered into the void...instead, I went on a search and found what I wanted..a black soul gem. I killed her, and her soul entered into the gem. I then crafted a ring of stealth (highest enchantment level..it is a great ring) and named it Astryd's Shadow..so, she is now eternally bound to a ring that will be worn by the top assassins and thieves forever in tamriel, living out the lives of those adventures..figure in roleplay terms, the leader of the dark brotherhood inherits the ring.

Oh wow, that is actually pretty well thought out, I wish I had thought of that (though I would have likely done ring of Fortify One-Handed).