Valve / Steam Registration

Nikolaus Posadzki

For those that replied with a query of how I view Valve/Steam:

Not disclosing something on a product that could affect it's performace or change it's stated nature is "allegedly" illegal under UK trading Standards.

Valve/Steam who distributed this product should have known better. As such they have bought the game-distribution industry, in my view into disripute.

Personal view.

And how is that Steam's fault again? Doesn't Bethesda decide what's on the boxes/requirements/whatnot? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

For those that replied with a query of how I view Valve/Steam:

Not disclosing something on a product that could affect it's performace or change it's stated nature is "allegedly" illegal under UK trading Standards.

Valve/Steam who distributed this product should have known better. As such they have bought the game-distribution industry, in my view into disripute.

Personal view.

Except Steam doesn't affect the game's performance or stated nature in the slightest.

The game says it requires an internet connection, so how does the fact that the internet portion is Steam related even matter? Based on how god-awfully slow your connection sounds, it'd take hours to download the update with or without Steam.

Steam are anything but a disreputable company, and people really need to stop jumping on them whenever they have any issue with Skyrim.