riften guards VS imperial guards

lichy123

it seems that the riften guards and the imperial guards are fighting each other for some reason.. don't recall they were doing that b4 so it started recently.. and they fight to the death. it got to the point where the beggers died (and inherited me 100g o.O) and the entire city is covered in arrows.

i have completed the civil war quest line and sided with the imperial legion.

any way to fix this or is there at least a reason for this?

Once you compete the Imperial Legion questline all of the Riften guards should be replaced with Imperial Soldiers.

Given the former Riften guards were supporters of the Stormcloaks they were naturally enemies with the Imperials.

You could target them and use the appropriate command via the console to disable the Riften guards.

i tried my best not to revel much o.O "i have completed the civil war quest line and sided with the imperial legion." don't rlly give away any details.

People just assume that everyone rushed through the game and finished it in the first week of release. I still haven't, my one and only game is only about 2/3 done with the main quest... I took a break from it to start joining the stormcloaks. :thumbsup:

tho i still didn't revel anything.. or is reveling that you can do a civil war quest a spoiler.. or maybe that you have to chose a side between the imperial legion and the storm cloaks.. i better not say there are dragons in this game.. might spoil it to some1 who never gone past the first min of the game :O

Thread was moved by a mod - and the spoiler you gave was the fact that completing certain quests within the civil war line actually passes control of certain cities directly to the Imperials/Stormcloaks. That may not seem like a big deal to you, but to someone who has not had it happen yet, it is a major deal they would likely enjoy more finding out on their own.