Support for a guy afraid of big spiders

banditjingx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you serious? whats the big deal it's a video game not gonna hurt you irl or anything, just kill it and get it over with, gotta face your fears sometime lol, and if you don't just open the console with ~ click the spider and type kill

it will kill the spider for you...

btw i know i'm being harsh, but i mean c'mon it's a damn game lol, i don't know about some people ><

I've seen people that are hysterically afraid of balloons.

"BALLOONS! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE BALLOONS!?"

You should try and build up enough mental strength to digitally destroy that which you fear most.

I hate spiders too, but I feel bad, that has to be a pretty crippling thing to have a phobia

It depends on the seriousness of the phobia.

I suffer from mild arachnophobia. I can't stand them and I don't like them in videogames. I'm lucky my condition isn't too serious as I can kill them in real life or in videogames but frankly nothing could bring me to actually touch one.

Unfortunately it's not just about mustering enough mental strength, sometimes you can't fight it. Arachnophobia may be embarrassing (especially for a man) but it's definitely not the most annoying phobia.

By the way if the bear mod doesn't modify the big ones then maybe it should be improved. Switching between models shouldn't be too hard, it's just a matter of locating the big spiders in the actors folder.

lmao thats funny, you are so scared of spiders you cant even go near it.

There are peoples with this kind of fobia.

Couple of years ago, I was playing MMORPH Lineage 2 and I had one young lady (around 22 years old) in my clan. She was a really good and experienced player, but she simply was not able to go to the dungeon where spiders was. When she saw one, she started to be hysteric, she yelled on TeamSpeak channel and simply run away.

Actually none of this is necessary :).

Sprint through the room looking at the ground, with two handed flames ready. When reaching the dark elf, pray and spray at his web and run right through..still looking at the ground. Killing the spider is optional --> looking at the spider is also optional :)

Or with the console you could noclip around the room and release the dark elf from behind.

Or click on the spider in the console and type setscale 0.01 for an eency weency spider (who climbed up the spout) you couldn't even see :)