Weird crash

Gygax82

Hello,

Here is a list of things that may help stabilizing your game if not already been done. :

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

• Clean your master files to eliminate potential problems : Gopher's videos cleaning your masterfiles on the Nexus Tesedit page.
    Start Tes5edit, simply untick everything, (right-click/select none) and add only a tick to the esm/esp you want to check + update.esm, Tesedit knows what to do and will load all the dependencies automatically.
    - Begin with loading only Skyrim + update, ITM / UDR + save ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Dawnguard, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Hearthfire, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
    - Then load Skyrim + update + Dragonborn, ITM / UDR + ctrl +s and close.
  • The method above can be used to clean mods. LOOT should tell you which plugin you should clean. You may also do a check errors.

/// Settings / memory :

• Ensure you're not using redundant memory patches, such as SSME, skse.ini; crash fixes with the UseOSAllocators=1 enabled, or safety load. Preferably, use skse memory patch or crash fixes.
  • Memory blocks log will help to refine memory settings.
  • Backup your ini files and delete the files. Skyrim.ini / SkyrimCustom.ini / SkyrimPrefs.ini found in C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim then use your vanilla launcher to autodetect and use best settings for your computer.
  • STEP INI tweaking wiki.
  • You may install ENBOOST >> ENB graphics / ENB haxx.

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

/// Useful informations :

Hope this helps.

i have made it a habit to check the dangerous mod list when i start re modding for different setups so i am good with that particular issue

on the ball with loot running .exe through MO

plugins where cleaned before any mod resources was installed(inc skse)cleaned dawnguard twice as per cleaning guide

skse,enboost and crash fixes all configured as per instructions

not uninstalled a mod while playing since the first time i modded skyrim and buggered everything up in NMM(reason i swapped to MO actually)

bashed patch run after loot then loot ran again to verify load order(also following any advice on mod page about load orders)then created bashed mod from the overwrite folder

as you can see i have taken the time to do things right and follow good modding practices

also thanks for the links in any case

Edited by Gygax82