Khajiit remodding - human cat style (anime like)

dalira

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they already look a lot better than in oblivion, but the problem would be the eyes i think.. anime-ish eyes are always big, if thats missing it would just not work for me. But big eyes would look kinda weird in skyrim lol Edited by ShawDanon

I check back here once a day just to see if someone's actually going to pick up the project.

Hm. Thought I'd said already I was doing this. Must have said it on another forum.

And in another thread.

:D

If you do then i'd like to make a request if you're taking any. I love the idea but I'd more-so love the idea of being able to wear the tail like a belt. rather than having it just.... stay in place... or maybe have a script so that the tail flickers and such?

• 1 year later...

For the love of all that is holy on this good earth....NO PLEASE NO. Manga belongs in Pokemon and Yu Gi oh...and crappy tv shows made for children in japan. (In my opinion)

I think we've all had enough of you and your 'opinion'. Looking over your posting history you've done nothing but complain and belittle people, or their choice of mod use. It ends here.

Just because you do not like it does not mean that you should influence what is available to other people - if you want that sort of decision making ability, start your own mod site.

User banned for repeated trolling\flaming of site membership - TVD..

-.- really anime is for babies so babies like to watch animes like ..........ECHI AND SHOJEN HMMMM some messed up parents then

Anime is reaaaaaly creepy, im not sure why anyone likes it. I'd be the first to thumbdown such a horrible treatment to the wonderful kajhiit

Go back to watching Bleach and DBZ please... your hermoor-like comments are unnecessary. If you cant offer any constructive feedback then please dont waste your time replying.

i like DBZ lol but anime is not creeepy lolololol

• 6 years later...

ok i know this is real old but im interested and (with in 2 months) shall grant your request i have been looking for a khajiit neko replacer and there are no good ones so ill just make it myself. i have a decent background in moding but im currently working on a different project but i think this should be a simple matter so no problem im sure you probably dont even play anymore but ill do it anyway