Marriageable Khajiit

Zero713

Khajiit are a quite rare in skyrim, as there are only either caravans merchants, random citizens who knows nothing of the player, or threats that I at least attempt to spare. None of the khajiit in skyrim are even cheatingly up for marriage. I do believe the makers made a slight mistake with that, and that need to be fixed by the true people of the skyrimnexus. I'm sure there are a few other un-marry-able races that are rather rare an this needs to be changed.

I am aware of the marriable faction console command, but there are actually no khajiit that can be married because they don't allow you to befriend them, thus disallowing you to have enough of a "relationship" to marry them, even with the cheat. So unless they find a console command that changes a npcs "liking" to the player, it wouldn't work for them. And being able to do it without the cheat would be just plain useful.

Theres a console command for "forcing" marriage with any npc. I agree thought that Bethesda kinda failed in making only human npcs marriageable.

That command don't work on khajiit, because they don't have talking lines about marriage.

But there is another trick you can do, you can change any companions race to khajiit with console, although their voice will remain what it was.

That command don't work on khajiit, because they don't have talking lines about marriage.

But there is another trick you can do, you can change any companions race to khajiit with console, although their voice will remain what it was.

Yeah, that would work, but I'd just wait until a mod like that was out before I'm stuck with marriage. And it just wouldn't be the same without that khajiit accent lol. Either that or wait for the divorce mod so I can change it later. ;P

WHAT ? Impossible to marry a khajiit ??

But I play a male Khajiit and I want be mated with a male Argonian ! :wallbash:

lol it's possible for the player, khajiit or not, to marry a Argonian, as I was proposed to one already for helping him out.