Faster way to see Blackreach (giant blue mushroom fantasy realm)

Elkatar

Without having to do any quests.

In the game use the coc command (Center on Cell): Bring up the console with the ` (tilde key) then type coc blackreachzcell01 and hit enter. Thats cell as in cellphone followed by numerals 01. This transports you to a hall. Turn around and enter the double doors. It should say Enter Blackreach on the doors. And there you are in blue wonderland.

Now you can see some big mushrooms from here but for the main mushroom area just go forward a few meters or yards, turn right at the big blue boulder and there is the main mushroom city with the lake in front. The waterfalls are on the left.

I dont know the console command to transport directly to main city but this way is pretty close.

(Edit) I know there's a cheat code thread but in this you have to some stuff, like turn around and enter a set of doors. That enough for a thread? Stretching it a litlle? Come on, a number of people wonder about getting there without doing the quest(s). And it's such a popular area to visit.

Edited by Elkatar

ok, this is disappointing.

I'd have been interested if you'd found some quick legitimate way to get there. I think there actually is one, because you can go visit septimus right at the start of the game and he'll hand over the key to get to blackreach.

But seriously, you can do anything with the console. this is a silly thread. It's like making a thread about an "Easy way to beat the last boss", and you just tell people to turn on godmode. plus, people on consoles can't use this.

There is a real simple cheat to get to Blackreach, by simply transporting to the LIft and no-clipping through the locked fence. The lift takes you down to Blackreach.

However, the legitimate way of getting there through the quest is very long and exciting. Once in Blackreach, there are multiple opportunities to get to the surface, which remain open anytime you want to return.

IMO, play the game. Save your cheats for when you really need them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Once in Blackreach, there are multiple opportunities to get to the surface, which remain open anytime you want to return.

IMO, play the game. Save your cheats for when you really need them.

i actually need to coc out of blackreach,almost every lift out is bugged,hit the switch and just end up in an endless loop of lights on and off and no response to any controls,you even have to time the console command to when the lights flash on,only legit way out is back through alfthand cathedral,lifts at mzulft,mzinchaleft,and somewhere else all bugged,