Wearing 2 rings, possible?

domaik

I'm glad someone has been thinking about this subject. I got another awesome ring today and would love to wear it with my other special one, but since you can only do one at a time, it stays in my inventory for now. I think two fingers on each hand ought to be allowed to wear rings, normal magic powered-up. Same for necklaces. Your character should be able to wear at least two at a time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone has been thinking about this subject. I got another awesome ring today and would love to wear it with my other special one, but since you can only do one at a time, it stays in my inventory for now. I think two fingers on each hand ought to be allowed to wear rings, normal magic powered-up. Same for necklaces. Your character should be able to wear at least two at a time.

no for necklaces it's pointless. think like it's real life so 1 necklace is perfect but I do think we should be able to wear 2 rings. not more than 2 because then characters would be too powerful. but 2 seems reasonable, one for each hand!

and yea it's too much asking about making it in the way that you can't wear a ring with same enchant because you can do that with armor so... anyways i'd be glad I could do this so I can wear my Cannibal ring..(namira ring, the one to get cannibal bonus) along with my Enchanted ring...

Edited by domaik

(Too powerful enchantments)

Why not implement an accumulated enchantment bonus cap for the pc (Ex: no more then 85% mana discount for spells)? Then you can have more then 1 ring as your char won't get overpowered. An argument about all purpose pc is a bit pointless as you can switch gear during combat.

I have a good explanation for why you could wear only one Ring on each Hand (at least for magically enchanted rings).

Magical enchantments have a aura that works like a magnetic field. If two magical rings are brought close together they repel each other making it impossible to wear them on one hand.

I have no explanation though why you could wear only one ring at all!

I started working on this with tessnip for a few hours today. I managed to make custom rings but no luck on wearing multiple rings. I have been narrowing down the flags Hopefully it's just a process of finding the right value. I have been looking at the CLOT GRUP under bashed patch and the unlimited rings mod for oblivion. All rings are under ARMO in skyrim.