Where was Babette?

Txtairintxt

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT ....Unless you've complete the Dark Brotherhood.

I just recently completed the Dark Brotherhood quest-line, and I have to say it was pretty great.

For the Dark Brotherhood, the members are as follows:

Nazir - Redguard Male

Festus Krex - Breton/Imperial/Nord Male

Gabriella - Dark Elf Female

Astrid - Nord Female

Arjborn - Nord Male (Werewolf)

Cicero - Imperial Male (Is killed before the event in which this thread revolves around - Depending on how you deal with him.)

Veezara - Argonian Male

Babette - Breton Female (Child)

You - Whatever race/gender you want.

Anyway, nearing the end of the Dark Brotherhood's quests you find out that the Imperials have/are currently ransacking the Sanctuary after you killed the decoy Emperor, so you make haste to save your friends. Just outside of the Sanctuary you find your first casualty, Festus Krex has been stuck to a tree by around 15 arrows - awesome. Then, upon entering you find that the whole base has been lit on fire. You first find Veezara, the Argonian dead near the entrance. If you keep moving to the main room you see Arnbjorn in his Werewolf form kill off some Imperials before succumbing to the fire. A little further you find Gabriella dead by a shattered table. Finally, you find Nazir fighting the Imperial General Arcturus, after you assist Nazir you get saved by the Night Mother.

Alright, now here's my question. Throughout my explorations of the burning Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary I couldn't find Babette anywhere, I found everyone except her, she just shows up at the end. Does anyone know if she was actually there and I just missed her?

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT ....Unless you've complete the Dark Brotherhood.

I just recently completed the Dark Brotherhood quest-line, and I have to say it was pretty great.

For the Dark Brotherhood, the members are as follows:

Nazir - Redguard Male

Festus Krex - Breton/Imperial/Nord Male

Gabriella - Dark Elf Female

Astrid - Nord Female

Arjborn - Nord Male (Werewolf)

Cicero - Imperial Male (Is killed before the event in which this thread revolves around - Depending on how you deal with him.)

Veezara - Argonian Male

Babette - Breton Female (Child)

You - Whatever race/gender you want.

Anyway, nearing the end of the Dark Brotherhood's quests you find out that the Imperials have/are currently ransacking the Sanctuary after you killed the decoy Emperor, so you make haste to save your friends. Just outside of the Sanctuary you find your first casualty, Festus Krex has been stuck to a tree by around 15 arrows - awesome. Then, upon entering you find that the whole base has been lit on fire. You first find Veezara, the Argonian dead near the entrance. If you keep moving to the main room you see Arnbjorn in his Werewolf form kill off some Imperials before succumbing to the fire. A little further you find Gabriella dead by a shattered table. Finally, you find Nazir fighting the Imperial General Arcturus, after you assist Nazir you get saved by the Night Mother.

Alright, now here's my question. Throughout my explorations of the burning Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary I couldn't find Babette anywhere, I found everyone except her, she just shows up at the end. Does anyone know if she was actually there and I just missed her?

I don't think she's there. I don't believe children can fight. She's not there if you choose to destroy the Brotherhood as well.

Yeah it's annoying how hindered children are. They're completely useless. Can't fight, can't be killed, can't be pickpocketed. It looks like all they're good for is reporting crimes, "I'm a witness and can't be eliminated, trololol u mad? :D"

Babette also isn't there if you decide to destroy the dark brotherhood.

Yeah it's annoying how hindered children are. They're completely useless. Can't fight, can't be killed, can't be pickpocketed. It looks like all they're good for is reporting crimes, "I'm a witness and can't be eliminated, trololol u mad? :D"

Babette also isn't there if you decide to destroy the dark brotherhood.

I disable them using the console.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Babette wasn't there if you destroy them... babette wasn't... OH MY GOOOOODDD!!!! If the destroy the dark brotherhood is the canon ending for that questline, then that will be the explanation for it's existence in TES:VI !!!!!!!!! damn I'm good.