Gore Mod, Fallout Style?

Bigvaughn

All im asking for is a simple gore mod that would be like fallout 3 and NV, hammers and Maces blow up heads and limbs. Blades cut off arms and legs. And of course for no reason and all, the ability to cut up a dead body... Just like in Fallout. But of couse in Skyrim that gore system makes more sense because you have blades and blunt weapons where in fallout you can blow someones head apart with a 9mm pistol :/

On a side note can their not be slow-mo because it just feels right if everything happends fast until you kill the last guy, maybe have an option menu for it or something?

I agree. It would definitely take some work, and would need maybe a script extender of some sort. Sharp blades slicing into flesh, cutting up enemies and deal 'bleeding' damage (dmg/time), and maces breaking bones/crippling enemies, smashing parts. lol

oh the possibilities

I agree. It would definitely take some work, and would need maybe a script extender of some sort. Sharp blades slicing into flesh, cutting up enemies and deal 'bleeding' damage (dmg/time), and maces breaking bones/crippling enemies, smashing parts. lol

oh the possibilities

Ohhhh yes all the possibilities :D

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't mind seeing gashes and deep cuts on bodies from someone we just impaled with out blades and put our ax half way through their skull. I'm wanting to play my own horror movie, but this is a Mature rated game, we need realistic physics for when we end someones life with prejudice, fury and sharp objects.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...