[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I've now got an esp file that removes everything (and I mean absolutely everything, except the walls, the roof, the floor, and Lydia) from Breezehome, so you can refurbish it to your heart's content without any pesky deleting. (Got a hunch that deleting with an esp risks fewer bugs.)

Oh - and it also kills all the weapon racks, bookcases, and their invisible triggers.

I'm moving on to Riften and Solitude after that.

Anyone's interested in using it? If so, I'll put it on Nexus...

Static ingots, anyone? snip
i no your probably very busy but is there any way you can make all the daedric items static i would love to display them in a shrine room?

Sure. I have already started building the resource mod so I can add anything in now. However, there may already be statics for the daedric equipment from what I have seen in the data...

Make me a list of what you are looking for.

Edit: Looks like all the daedric weapons already have statics.

Edited by Sunnie

On the 1st page you say, there is no way you can make more mannequins.

But thats kinda easy.

Jump and in midair,

open your console and type in:

1. player.placeatme 89a85 1 [This creates a living mannequin (the normal mannequins just have frozen animations)]
  2. tai [you have to click on the mannequin before you type that in, this freezes its animations (mannequins are normal npc with frozen animations)]
  3. openactorcontainer 1 (this opens the mannequins inventory and lets you place armor at it)

I hope I helped someone ;)

(Don't blame me, if this was already known. I simply don'T have the energy to click through 80 pages.)

best wishes

Ceronia

Static ingots, anyone?

snip

i no your probably very busy but is there any way you can make all the daedric items static i would love to display them in a shrine room?

Sure. I have already started building the resource mod so I can add anything in now. However, there may already be statics for the daedric equipment from what I have seen in the data...

sorry i wrote that down wrong i meant to ask for statics of the daedric artifacts the quest ones?

Static ingots, anyone?

snip

sorry i wrote that down wrong i meant to ask for statics of the daedric artifacts the quest ones?

Give me a list!

Oh sorry ok here is a list of all the daedric artifacts i think this is all of them?

Azura's Star ID: 00063B27

Dawnbreaker ID: 0004e4ee

Ebony Blade ID 0004a38f

Skeleton Key ID 0003a070

Spellbreaker ID 00045f96

Savior's Hide ID 0002ac61

Ring of Namira ID 0002c37b

Ring of Hircine ID 0002ac60

Masque of Clavicus Vile ID 000d2846

Ebony Mail ID 00052794

Mace of Molag Bal ID 000233e3

Mehrunes' Razor ID 000240d2

Oghma Infinium ID 0001a332

Sanguine Rose ID 0001cb36

Skull of Corruption ID 00035066

Volendrung ID 0002acd2

Wabbajack ID: 0002ac6f

Edited by grayskull8

My work of art (imo) after stalking this thread and asking a few questions. I've made more usefull stuff but nothing this cool looking. The dragon is fun to control using tc, but it kinda flies around twice then teleports out of the map if I turn off tai. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029853071/screenshot/612721992821820793?tab=public Look through all the pictures of skyrim that are new, it shoes the secret door then walks in.

Oh sorry ok here is a list of all the daedric artifacts i think this is all of them?

Azura's Star ID: 00063B27

Dawnbreaker ID: 0004e4ee

Ebony Blade ID 0004a38f

Skeleton Key ID 0003a070

Spellbreaker ID 00045f96

Savior's Hide ID 0002ac61

Ring of Namira ID 0002c37b

Ring of Hircine ID 0002ac60

Masque of Clavicus Vile ID 000d2846

Ebony Mail ID 00052794

Mace of Molag Bal ID 000233e3

Mehrunes' Razor ID 000240d2

Oghma Infinium ID 0001a332

Sanguine Rose ID 0001cb36

Skull of Corruption ID 00035066

Volendrung ID 0002acd2

Wabbajack ID: 0002ac6f

All of the weapons already have static versions, they are prefaced with 1stPerson in the EditorID (1stPersonWabbajack)

Also, Armor models (includes rings and masks) have a wierd issue where if you spawn them as statics, they don;t have an objectID and can't be manipulated after placing.