[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Shawk thank you so much for that website!

One quick question... anyone tried to use the website on a tablet such as an iPad or the like? For some reason on the left side of the FormIDs section where you have the three rows of categories, only the right one that starts with ACU, ACI, ACTI, ... shows up, with the two other rows left of that one being cut off and with no way to access them. Anyone know of a fix for this to be able to access those categories on a tablet? It is such an amazing website and a true lifesaver to be able to just quickly pull stuff up on the iPad while still in game on the PC, I would love to be able to use all of it. Also is there an easy way to search (like the ctrl-F on PC) but for safari?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, thanks for the hard works and good screenshots.

Anyone knows what kind of walls and ceiling can be used above the stairs like 223bf and 56eb9?

I'm actually trying to do a custom thrall catacombs and I would like the stairs to the second underground floor of my proudspire to be totally made of stone. (or else I would use d6ca5 wich is an already built in 2 floor stairs looking a lot like some on the screenshots.)

I'm precisely searching for

A - walls to cover the empty space around the first intermediate floor. Things like 5b381 aren' tall enough but they could fit well if only about 1/3 taller.

B - an arch-shaped ceiling going from the arch at the intermediate floor to the lowest arch (288 dif in z for 288 dif in x, but shape like an arch all along the axis.)

C - lastly, a wall for the stairs themselves.

I'm also wondering if anyone tried to place a fake wardrobe in front of a door on a stone wall? I'm still having to start searching for their ID's so I can't tell if it's functionnal... If anyone did I'd be glad to know the id's of these two items.

I'm also wondering if anyone tried to place a fake wardrobe in front of a door on a stone wall? I'm still having to start searching for their ID's so I can't tell if it's functionnal... If anyone did I'd be glad to know the id's of these two items.

What I did was use a wall with a door arch already built into it, like D0E94, D0EA3, or D0EB3 then rescaled the cabinet to cover the entire arch.

I got one that is ment to fit with the fake wardrobe. I used "df5a1". basicly it fits right into it if you set the cabinet to have the same y and x axis pos as the wall itself. Not sure about other walls that got this though, i did not anything else than this so i have not searched for it. It looks like a wall from hjerim in windhelm.

Edited by Sk8on

What I did was use a wall with a door arch already built into it, like D0E94, D0EA3, or D0EB3 then rescaled the cabinet to cover the entire arch.

I got one that is ment to fit with the fake wardrobe. I used "df5a1". basicly it fits right into it if you set the cabinet to have the same y and x axis pos as the wall itself. Not sure about other walls that got this though, i did not anything else than this so i have not searched for it. It looks like a wall from hjerim in windhelm.

Thanks guys,

I've tried all your generous propositions but none is really what i'm looking for. Either they don't have the skin or they aren't subtle enough.

I noticed all these are doors with no open-close mechanism, does it imply you can't have doors that can be closed behind the hidden wardrobe?

What I am searching for exactly is the door in the basement of the proudspire manor (the one immediately on the right when you enter from the basement).

Though if it's uncompatible with wardrobe it's a bad pick so I'll have to deal with it another way.

Any ideas to help me out with my stair ceiling and walls?

EDIT: found 7cabd in the thread, but I can't spawn the door :/

Edited by kallik

I'm also having issues with my bat...

Here is an attempt of automatizing the creation of pieces of my room but it failed.

If anyone can tell me tips or tricks to get this kind of bat working...

What it is supposed to do:

First I spawn my item once with player.placeatme . I click the item and then supposedly this batch should place 16 versions by moving the item and then copying it in its location with placeatme...

If I try to fragment my code in 16 steps I still have to manually disable/enable between batches for items to get their right place (though the batch should do a disable / enable too I'm only beeing redundant with my code) so I don't get what is f***ed up but it is...

setpos z -576
setangle x 0
setangle y 0
setpos x -288
setpos y -1296
setangle z 0
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -288
setpos y -1008
setangle z 90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 0
setpos y -1008
setangle z 180
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 0
setpos y -1296
setangle z -90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 0
setpos y -720
setangle z 0
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 0
setpos y -432
setangle z 90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 288
setpos y -432
setangle z 180
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x 288
setpos y -720
setangle z -90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -576
setpos y -432
setangle z 0
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -576
setpos y -144
setangle z 90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -288
setpos y -144
setangle z 180
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -288
setpos y -432
setangle z -90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -864
setpos y -1008
setangle z 0
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -864
setpos y -720
setangle z 90
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -576
setpos y -720
setangle z 180
disable
enable
placeatme 6e95b
setpos x -576
setpos y -1008
setangle z -90
disable
enable

An FYI for anyone who might be interested in doing work on the Markarth home:

It has too many load zones to effectively add on to it. they surround the entire structure, making it impossible to add on properly w/o the mod tools. You can do work inside of the boundries, do a tiny bit around the edge, but that's it currently. Proudshire Manor has no such limitations, so it's the best bet for now.

I'm also having issues with my bat...

Here is an attempt of automatizing the creation of pieces of my room but it failed.

If anyone can tell me tips or tricks to get this kind of bat working...

What it is supposed to do:

First I spawn my item once with player.placeatme . I click the item and then supposedly this batch should place 16 versions by moving the item and then copying it in its location with placeatme...

If I try to fragment my code in 16 steps I still have to manually disable/enable between batches for items to get their right place (though the batch should do a disable / enable too I'm only beeing redundant with my code) so I don't get what is f***ed up but it is...

Because there is no "pause" the script can't do all that at once, at least not enable/disable. Unfortuantly skyrim does not support "pause". The pause would promt you to press a key to have the script continue until another pause and so on, i've mad my fear deal of batch scripts at work to make server administration abit easier, but skyrims batch script is a little limited. It works great for setting actor values or edit inventory or quest fixes, but not placing objects like this, in that case you need to make a dedicated script to each part you want placed and positioned.