[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Does anyone know how to place a arcane enchanting table with legs?

Thanks!

BAD0D

On a side note, I've added about 100 more screenshots of static form IDs. Link is in the signature. I've almost finished with the Solitude ones and will be moving onto Markarth next. Enjoy.

Edited by Snapless

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me the refid and ill find it for you :)

I basicly have fnvedit up 24/7 these days so i will respond as quickly as i can.

Dude if you could convert this ofr me I would be very gratefull > 00036faf

Its a cauldron, firepit thing, I have looked everywhere.

Thank you

Are you talking about the brazier-esque thing that has four dragon heads on it? If so, that was a pain for me to locate too but I found it. It's 19E27, if that's the one youre thinking of.

Does anyone know how to place a arcane enchanting table with legs?

Thanks!

BAD0D

On a side note, I've added about 100 more screenshots of static form IDs. Link is in the signature. I've almost finished with the Solitude ones and will be moving onto Markarth next. Enjoy.

Thanks much, ill have a look!

I basicly have fnvedit up 24/7 these days so i will respond as quickly as i can.

Thank you

00036faf is the id you are looking for :)

Holy cow blubbi321, you made that in the breezehome? How long did it take you? I imagine it would take a long time to get everything aligned and perfect

I think it took me a week or so. It is still not finished though. The aligning was not the problem, it took more time to find the matching parts. Aligning went quite fast A floor tile's size is 256x256, with those grey spacers, which you need in the larger sections, it's 244x244. I always used "placeatme" and moved the old tile +x 288 or +y 288. I did the same with walls and pillars. They always spawn in the middle of the floortile and you just have to move them by 128 or 144.

I also wrote myself a small autohotkey script with frequently used commands.

The most timeconsuming part is the lights, because you always have to save and load.

I agree 100% with this post. At first I thought aligning things was time consuming. But then I got more ambitious and I realized how easy it was to spend a good 3 hours trying to sort through a bunch of pieces, and lights trying to find the right ones. guh. Such a pita... I dont have the attention span to sit down for like a week straight and make any serious progress. So sadly I have only completely rebuilt the Proudspire basement, and added a forge area and a new room. Cant wait till the CK comes out to make this easier

Thank you

00036faf is the id you are looking for :)

Any luck with the kettle I'm searching for? The code is 30fc0 when I click on it in the dungeon.

The formid for 00036faf is 19e27, i must have copy-pasted the ref last time, sorry.

19e27 is your kettle :)

Hmmm... wait, my code was 30fc0, not 36faf. 36faf was from the other poster above who was looking for the 4-legged dragon brazier. Could you let me know what a 30fc0 kettle translates to in a formid, pretty please? :)

Edited by pmg123

Hello!

I'm having a bit of trouble. I've been trying to modify Solitude to make it a bit bigger/more open. I've deleted a couple walls here and there, but I'd like to add more physical space. I was thinking a nice touch would be on the top floor, the wall opposite the side that the bedroom is on, removing that and pushing it back into a sort of 'throne room' type of deal. Then, doing something similar with the basement and adding in like a dragon statue and some odd and end stuff.

Unfortunately ... I have no clue what I'm doing. I've tried adding in floors using placeatme and player.placeatme, but it is always completely crooked, it's never flush, and more than half the time I end up deleting a wall or floor that I wanted to keep and end up starting over. I use quicksave each time I get something right, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Can someone assist me with trying to get these things lined up and straight? I know the CK supposedly comes out in January, but all I really want to do is create a little more space. I'm sure if I could figure out how to do it just once or twice I would be able to do it from that point. I don't even want to think of how my walls would look, I can't even place the floor right. I tried looking 'straight', but the floor is always crooked. I know I can do setpos x y or z to change it, but it's just never right.

Any assistance for a new learner?