[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrrr why cant i find what i want? This is getting to be annoying now 2 hours and still cant find it RAGE! :wallbash:

Might help if you detailed what it is you are actually looking for... got a refID?

arrrr why cant i find what i want? This is getting to be annoying now 2 hours and still cant find it RAGE! :wallbash:

Might help if you detailed what it is you are actually looking for... got a refID?

I have i said what i was looking for on the page before im looking for some kind of internal cave with a opening like other have used in the thread.

it must be possible to find other have used it so why cant i find it when i search cave or nor?

I have i said what i was looking for on the page before im looking for some kind of internal cave with a opening like other have used in the thread.

it must be possible to find other have used it so why cant i find it when i search cave or nor?

I believe caves are made of sections like the building interiors are, quarters that have been built into larger areas. I'm not sure that there are any fully built single model caves at all, which may be why you can't find any. I'll click some cave walls and look up their refIDs...

I believe caves are made of sections like the building interiors are, quarters that have been built into larger areas. I'm not sure that there are any fully built single model caves at all, which may be why you can't find any. I'll click some cave walls and look up their refIDs...

I though this my be the case but i cant find anything that is not ever covered in snow or falmor

It is as I thought. Caves are built out of relatively small sections of various shaped and curved wall sections and individually placed rocks. There are no fully built cave structures. Edited by Sunnie

how do you use the setownership command i dont want my stuff to disappear if i put it in the chest?

Ahhhh, where are you putting your items?

in my home where im designing it

Your Carl or spouse won't take items from any containers in any player housing, you don't need to set ownership on any container you place.

If I place an object like a display case in the middle of the room and, using setpos, move it to the wall... clipping for the object stays where I initially placed the case.... is there a way to update this to reflect the new position?

disable then enable the object.

thanks

It is as I thought. Caves are built out of relatively small sections of various shaped and curved wall sections and individually placed rocks. There are no fully built cave structures.

Yep your right they are i was just look at the picture of this guys cave i can now see how it was construct but still cant find any cave wall even smiler to the one he used.

My link

Edited by grayskull8