[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Yeah the toolset will do it's work, i used it a lot in morrowind at least, but i was thinking more towards the changes people have already done now, it would save people a lot of work too ^^

It would be best if you could import the savegame changes into the CK and brush down the last details and so on. I bet a lot of people will make new cells like mad cows at the release day anyways, so i guess console modding will be sooner forgotten than missed :)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the toolset will do it's work, i used it a lot in morrowind at least, but i was thinking more towards the changes people have already done now, it would save people a lot of work too ^^

It would be best if you could import the savegame changes into the CK and brush down the last details and so on. I bet a lot of people will make new cells like mad cows at the release day anyways, so i guess console modding will be sooner forgotten than missed :)

Probably true. But I'm very impatient... I want to rearrange my house NOW NOW NOW!!! Until the CK is released and they find a way to import the castle I've built in my savegame, I'll keep coming back to this thread. There's no way I'm going to start from scratch after the huge castle I've built. :)

Probably true. But I'm very impatient... I want to rearrange my house NOW NOW NOW!!! Until the CK is released and they find a way to import the castle I've built in my savegame, I'll keep coming back to this thread. There's no way I'm going to start from scratch after the huge castle I've built. :)

lol.. famous last words. I'll be willing to put money on having to start from scratch to actually make a real mod out of your local edits.

Well, I finished up my little secret treasure room.. I like the way it came out, its a bit cramped because the area I built in had that invisible barrier of some kind.. but still.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/JuJooGuppy/TreasureRoom2.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/JuJooGuppy/TreasureRoom1.jpg

And the door setup, which is in the master bedroom, to the right.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/JuJooGuppy/TreasureRoomDoor.jpg

The left of the 2 wardrobes is the fake one.

I really enjoyed doing this, it was time consuming, and I have a lot more I want to do, but hey. First time doing something like this.

JuJoo Guppy

i have just one question how the hell did you stack all those bars? Im trying to do the same and after leaving my house they are all over the place im doing the steal from a guard trick to lock the items and it still dose not work bar everywhere :wallbash:

help me please......

help me please......

Unfortunately, there's no static ingots (I should make a set for decorator purposes).

However...

Use a gold coin as a placement aid. Set a gold coin down where you want a gold ingot and spawn the ingot at the coin. Rotate it properly, disable and enable it. Should work.

help me please......

Unfortunately, there's no static ingots (I should make a set for decorator purposes).

However...

Use a gold coin as a placement aid. Set a gold coin down where you want a gold ingot and spawn the ingot at the coin. Rotate it properly, disable and enable it. Should work.

Wow you could do that this would be amazing a stack of ingots do want.

Could you explain the disable and enable think i can disable with no problem but how do i get it back enable dose nothing as there nothing to click on?

help me please......

However...

Wow you could do that this would be amazing a stack of ingots do want.

Could you explain the disable and enable think i can disable with no problem but how do i get it back enable dose nothing as there nothing to click on?

click on object so its refID is showing, type in disable (it should disappear), then type in enable and close the console (it should reappear).

There's a very limited number of static versions of a lot of basic stuff, and I've been thinking a bit about creating a resource pack that makes static versions of a lot of the Havok'd items people tend to like using for decorating and building. Any interest in it? If so, I'll start a new thread and start getting a good list of stuff decorators want, that don't move.

There's a very limited number of static versions of a lot of basic stuff, and I've been thinking a bit about creating a resource pack that makes static versions of a lot of the Havok'd items people tend to like using for decorating and building. Any interest in it? If so, I'll start a new thread and start getting a good list of stuff decorators want, that don't move.

thank you for the help i will go and try this out. GOD yes :woot: i would love static list of the annoying havoc items it would be incredible im sure im not the only one?

If anyone is interested in seeing what i have been up to here are some steam picture i tuck, bare in mind tho i have a lot more work to do this is just the beginning :teehee:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/grayskull/screenshot/596959394089732621?tab=public

hope you like what Ive done because i could not of done any of this with out all off you lovely peoples help thank you so much.

Edited by grayskull8

Also - know any IDs for good looking tables to display stuff on? The marble ones in the first post are cool but they have benches :/

Don't know if anyone has answered, haven't gotten that far. But most of the tables are located in the Statics area. I found a RuinsAltar that is prity cool <Code: 000289DA>