Build your own empire

Druidya

I think it would be great if you could build your own house wherever, from custom designs or what not and then get people to build their houses near you. Slowly you expand to lots of houses to become a village, get economic rights to markets and trade, guards and fortifications. You expand through house, village, town with jarl hall, castle, fortified castle and then city. You could make your guild or something. (Possibly a bit much to do.) Make something like Solitude or Dragonsreach. :rolleyes:

Just a thought but I think that would be awesome.

Yeah, I support this too. Like InuyashaFE said, most Dragonborns become Emperors, and since Skyrim is in civil war, well...That's too good a strategic oppurtunity to pass up. While the Imperials and Stormcloaks are busy fighting each other, you could raise an army and wipe them both out.

THAT would be epic.

I'd be happy with a simple campsite mod.

You know, for those long trips into the wilderness, as you search for ore to improve your smithing, or other things.

Say you went down to Blackreach to mine Geodes, or capture and raise Chaurus or something. You'd really need somewhere to sleep and everything. Dwemer beds are uncomfortable as hell.

Of course, I'd be completely down with a kind of resource-gathering mod, where you hire people to chop wood, go hunting, or mine, or even build a mill, or a forge, or a farm for even better and larger amounts of resources!

You could set up a Mammoth farm, or set up a mine in Blackreach. That would be awesome.

And there's enough vanilla animations and models to do it too!

Edited by IxionInc