[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

Do a search on your computer for all the files included in the download. Then delete those files. If script dragon is still on your computer it is possessed by devil and you should bash it with a hammer and toss holy water on it. That's the only way to kill the beast.

???the new version has been out a while???

AB : Skyrim, Bethesda games : Skyrim Script Dragon You have to navigate to the correct page though because the links all point to an intro page.

Skyrim Script Dragon Skyrim, Bethesda games - 9 December 2011 - 39 comments

Updated 7.11.2012 - 02:46

UPDATED 07 November to 1.8.151.0

en

Skyrim engine extender, which allows to use skyrim script functions in 3rd party ScriptDragon plugins.

Compatibility

Fully compactible with all non beta US TESV.exe versions including latest 1.8.125.0

Changes

v1.8.151.0:

- New patch (1.8.151.0) support added

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a search on your computer for all the files included in the download. Then delete those files. If script dragon is still on your computer it is possessed by devil and you should bash it with a hammer and toss holy water on it. That's the only way to kill the beast.

???the new version has been out a while???

AB : Skyrim, Bethesda games : Skyrim Script Dragon You have to navigate to the correct page though because the links all point to an intro page.

Skyrim Script Dragon Skyrim, Bethesda games - 9 December 2011 - 39 comments

Updated 7.11.2012 - 02:46

UPDATED 07 November to 1.8.151.0

en

Skyrim engine extender, which allows to use skyrim script functions in 3rd party ScriptDragon plugins.

Compatibility

Fully compactible with all non beta US TESV.exe versions including latest 1.8.125.0

Changes

v1.8.151.0:

- New patch (1.8.151.0) support added

New version of Script Dragon was relased yet. You can upgrade it.

?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, just installed this.

I am getting the error - The game version is not supported.

I checked my game ( from steam ), it is 1.8.151.07 . The script dragon version I downloaded also is the latest version (1.8.151). Did skyrim have another update because of which this is broken ?

I copied all the contents from bin to my skyrim folder ( where the ex is kept ). Am i missing something here?

Thanks !!

Hey, just installed this.

I am getting the error - The game version is not supported.

I checked my game ( from steam ), it is 1.8.151.07 . The script dragon version I downloaded also is the latest version (1.8.151). Did skyrim have another update because of which this is broken ?

I copied all the contents from bin to my skyrim folder ( where the ex is kept ). Am i missing something here?

Thanks !!

If there where another release it would probably be reported here Skyrim:Patch - UESPWiki

or

skyrim | Search Results | Bethesda Blog

You could do the Verifying Game Cache Files (GCF) thing. Or try disabling every thin other than the vanilla game and script dragon so you know for sure its not SKSE or another third party DLL messing with your game.

There seems to be a problem with your newest update causing a bug with coc console command, when using the companion hotkey mod. Any chance you're able to contact Alexanid and see if he's able to fix it?

I get the same problem with scriptdragon enabled. whenever i use the coc command the game freezes. I'll disable it while I'm testing mods and re-enable it once I'm ready to start playing.

Same bug for me... I get stuck on the loading screen when I use the coc comand in the console... :confused:

Please can you fix this?? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Edited by robbyus1111

• 1 month later...

I have Script Dragon v1.8.151.0 but find that when it is active I get stuck on the loading screen when fast traveling or using COC. As it is, I've had to delete it.

same here. SD broke coc and causes loooong (3 minutes+) to infinte (i let it run 45 mins a few times) loads. please update!

• 2 months later...

I am getting the 'Can't load scriptdragon.dll, update to latest version' error after trying to launch skyrim from NMM. Problem is, both my game and script dragon is upto latest versions as of today.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with this? I couldn't get anything shifting through the internet except 'delete script dragon'. I would love to, except I can't use the 'non-combat skills don't make you level' mod if I don't have script dragon.

If anyone can help me to get script dragon to work, or find another mod that will allow me to keep non-combat skills from leveling me, I would be very grateful.