[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

Hi. I don't speak english very well, I'll try to summarize and explain my problem.

The trainer, carry weight Increase is working, but I have a problem... increases and has no command to decrease it. So when I want to play with the normalized value carry weight, what should I do?

I tried to take out the trainer from the game folder, and tried to reinstall the game (but using the same save game that I was using with the trainer), but continues with the carryweight increased permanently.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with installing Script Dragon please!

I have down loaded latest version and unzip it and drag and drop all files in the "BIN" folder into Skyrim folder where the Date and TSEV Files are.

But not sure what to do with "pluginscr" folder and its contents. I dont understand what "<game>\asi" folder is or where its at.

Please help me. I like to try Script Dragon

Here is Script Dragons readme on Installing.

Installing

----------

Copy all contents of the "bin" folder to the game folder (where TESV.exe is),

if you don't need ScriptDragon example plugins (*.asi) you may delete them

and corresponding *.ini files. Asi plugins also can be place in the "<game>\asi"

folder.

Not sure if the DS author is still following this thread, but I'm having some trouble making a mod,

I found the script to Equip a shout, and Cast a spell.. but i can't find anything to "cast a shout"

I have form id's for all 3 levels of shouts, but the ones you have in enums.h are all different.

Any thoughts?

Le sigh... :) Now to go on hold again, thanks to the new update to Skyrim. I've gotten so dependent on SD scripts that I have to hold between versions. :D

The sentiment is shared by me. Even worse that I run it and SKSE. Which essentially means I have to wait for both. But both are worth the wait.

Le sigh... :) Now to go on hold again, thanks to the new update to Skyrim. I've gotten so dependent on SD scripts that I have to hold between versions. :D

The sentiment is shared by me. Even worse that I run it and SKSE. Which essentially means I have to wait for both. But both are worth the wait.

Same here :(