Water Monsters

x2INCHSofFURYx

I think some kind of sea serpent would be cool.

Like, in the same vein as a dragon battle, except instead of flying around, it'd randomly teleport around in the water or something.

You're wandering around on the coast under Winterhold or something, and all of a sudden, you hear this loud hiss that makes your skin crawl. Out of the water comes this massive head, sending an explosion of water as it surfaces. The serpent's tail swings out at you from 10 feet in the water, as it's head spews frost from afar. You shoot arrows at it, but it keeps ducking under the water and resurfacing!

It'd work well, since you can't use weapons in water, and the fact that it would snatch you up and eat you the same way a dragon would. And when you kill it, you would absorb it's soul too.

I think some kind of sea serpent would be cool.

Like, in the same vein as a dragon battle, except instead of flying around, it'd randomly teleport around in the water or something.

You're wandering around on the coast under Winterhold or something, and all of a sudden, you hear this loud hiss that makes your skin crawl. Out of the water comes this massive head, sending an explosion of water as it surfaces. The serpent's tail swings out at you from 10 feet in the water, as it's head spews frost from afar. You shoot arrows at it, but it keeps ducking under the water and resurfacing!

It'd work well, since you can't use weapons in water, and the fact that it would snatch you up and eat you the same way a dragon would. And when you kill it, you would absorb it's soul too.

They'd have to look dragony though, because if you're going to absorb their soul you'd have to make them be dragons, so maybe a dragon with fins instead of wings?

Well, a sea SERPENT, it'd have to, wouldn't it? ;P

But yeah, I'm also thinking that instead of its' skin dissolving into flame, it should dissolve into frost instead, leaving behind a bone structure made of ice.