Let's fix the BIGGEST issue in this game. It's too easy, or to

insatiablelust

I read the first few posts, and there is a simple solution to this problem, and it doesn't need a mod:

STOP OVER BUFFING EVERY THING, if it's too easy with what you have then rain in the buffs and enchants and play with weaker items,

you see, your problem is not that the game is too easy, it's that you look for every loop hole you can find to exploit and break the mechanics without cheats or glitching, and then you have the gawl to *censored* when you made it too easy,

I don't do that stuff, and I'm finding the game to be rewarding and chalenging, so the fault here is with the way you play the game, not how the game was made

Lol! DERP! dude. read the above posts. I, like other posters here, have it on master difficulty. I don't think Anyone would say the game is too easy if they haven't turned the difficulty setting up.

The game IS too easy. this is something that happened in Morrowind and Oblivion too. once you use crafting as it's been designed to be used(what some keep calling exploiting but is in fact just common sense, whereby someone would have to be a complete idiot not to figure out). the mobs are just too underpowered/lack enough health points to pose any sort of real threat. once you get over level 30, with appropriate level weapons/armour/skills there is just nothing that poses a threat. i first killed a dragon while nude(didn't use enchanting/smithing/alchemy until late 40's early 50's) at level 34 with a bow and one-handed glass sword and no guards/followers.lol! this is because i know how the elderscroll games work so i can use that to my advantage, just like crafting, but i suppose people would say THAT'S an exploit too!

mobs/bosses badly need to be buffed.better skills, more health, more powerful spells, better heals. also, yes, the AI badly needs working on.

First off I'd really love to see a vid of you soloing a dragon naked on master difficulty w/ only a glass sword and bow. And since your saying its easy I assume you did this w/o ever dieing.

Second, I am curious to know where you fought your first dragon alone, I was under the impression that the first dragon you fight is outside whiterun w/ several guards and other NPCs present, and others didn't spawn till after that quest. Of course I didn't explore the whole map before completing it myself so I could be wrong.

Third, just because something is built into the mechanics of a game doesn't mean It isn't an exploit. Clearly using a book to infinitely level a skill isn't how it was intended to work. However I do use free training, I would rather think that my friends would train me for free anyway. And the oversight was that you need the initial fee to pay to begin with. (Directed at the thread in general, not flick)

Finally, I think the ONE of the problems play difficulty is that people aren't 'playing'. Rather they are sitting in corners power leveling skills instead of just allowing them to progress naturally as they advance through the game. Then again I could just suck at the game :P Guess what I'm saying is the game is as hard or as easy as you want it to be.