Allow the Search to look in discription as well as title

mikeloeven

Huge Fail on the search engine's part it has come to my attention that it can only match your string with the title of the file while ignoring the description of the file alltogether. and with modders giving filenames like 5 new weapons or 6 armors you can clearly see how resources can be omitted dispite being relivant acording to the description of the file.

i have already voiced my concern regarding the lack of an advanced search feature and all i got back was a reply saying that it was too much work.

i think that when you host a file server for game mods the community is entitled to be able to perform a legitimate and acurate search of the database not just a quick wing it based on title strings.

have you ever tried "advanced search"

To be fair, the Advanced Search is not very intuitively placed. It took me a week or two before I noticed it myself. Its very useful, but really should be linked right beneath the normal title search bar.

What would really help searching is coherent, consistent titling and tagging for mods. But that is highly unlikely for any number of reasons.

so we had it all along who knew :P change of request. please put advanced search somewhere where people can see it lol

you know i was asking about advanced search on the chat room and not one person knew it existed lol