Simple little tweek...

Madcat221

I want to alter the Barkeep outfit (FormID: 5B6A1) so it will show amulets. On a female char, they are invisible despite the neck region being exposed.

I cannot seem to find out what subrecord controls that. I've fiddled with everything that looks like it would control it, comparing it to the bar wench outfit (ID: D191F) which does display amulets, but to no avail.

Has anyone else figured out what controls amulet display for outfits?

I want to alter the Barkeep outfit (FormID: 5B6A1) so it will show amulets. On a female char, they are invisible despite the neck region being exposed.

I cannot seem to find out what subrecord controls that. I've fiddled with everything that looks like it would control it, comparing it to the bar wench outfit (ID: D191F) which does display amulets, but to no avail.

Has anyone else figured out what controls amulet display for outfits?

Is it possible to copy the Bar Wench ARMO record and just change the EDID, MOD2 and MOD4 subrecords to match the Barkeep values?

Might try looking at an Oblivion record and see what changes when you use the hide amulet checkbox --- not sure if it would be the same but might provide a starting point !

Madcat solved it, it was the ARMA record being pointed to by the ARMO record.