Questions about level lists

Wunderbot

First time working on a mod where I'll need to add tons of items to level lists of Fallout 4 settlers. Have two questions that I'd like help with:

1) Do entries to the level list get considered seperate, or do the lists get used as one unbreakable whole? As in, do two mods that add to the same NPC's level list conflict or do they just get combined and items from both mods have a chance of showing up?

2) Does anyone have a good guide on how to add to level lists in FO4Edit?

Thanks!

1 - the latter, hard edits are hard edits. Two mods making hard edits to the same formlist will conflict.

2 - It's just like populating any list, right click on the entry and choose "Add" to add another slot to the field, then right click and "Edit" on your new blank entry to paste/input an entry or click it and hit F2 to get the dropdown.

1 - the latter, hard edits are hard edits. Two mods making hard edits to the same formlist will conflict.

2 - It's just like populating any list, right click on the entry and choose "Add" to add another slot to the field, then right click and "Edit" to paste/input an entry or double click it/hit F2 to get the dropdown.

I blame my poor phrasing of the question so the latter could be from the first time I phrased the question or the second time, but to clarify: they conflict?

Edited by Wunderbot