Hey you NPC change your clothes!

SilentDoh

Hello,

Everyone I would like to first start off by saying that I appreciate all of you modders out there you make this game ROCK!

I am starting this topic to raise awarences of a growing problem in the Fallout universe and that is NPC's having to to wear the same old clothes that have been worn, soiled, and people have died in for generations and then pasted down. Mean while there are so many wonderful new clothes mods that sit in virtual warehouses with no reliable way to get to them the virtual people that need them the most the NPCs. Believe it or not there are many raiders out there that think the Mad Max look is so 80's, farmers that would like a clean pair of overalls to wear to church for once, hooker's that are tired off freezing in the cold night air, the list goes on and on. I know there is sharing and caring but you have to go up to each NPC and swap out there clothing. Is there a mod that you can dump a bunch of different clothing into a container for example and then all the NPC change into those clothes at set intervals?

If not I am asking for your support to help me get clean clothes to those who need them the most the good hearted virtual people of the Fallout universe.

Thank you for your time.

SilentDoh