Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool s***. :thumbsup: lol.. I think that is the second time I said that in this thread.

Are you high on something? :D

@jackalhead

Just lol.

Hahaha, what? :P It's true! I was like 'nooooo! mine broked!' Turns out it was just the wrong way of enabling monster attacks.

No hard feelings, Midicow. :] You were just trying to help people.

I'm really excited for when the modding tools come out and we can make spells to properly transform with attacks and everything, stomping around as a giant is going to be great.

I'd really like to do it now with what's available but I don't know how to do it, nor do I have the patience to do it for every possible race. So I'll ask for it again in a more pleasant non-begging way; Could someone be so kind as to upload a Meshes.bsp or folder with all the corrected skeletons in it?

Would save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

I'm really excited for when the modding tools come out and we can make spells to properly transform with attacks and everything, stomping around as a giant is going to be great.

I'd really like to do it now with what's available but I don't know how to do it, nor do I have the patience to do it for every possible race. So I'll ask for it again in a more pleasant non-begging way; Could someone be so kind as to upload a Meshes.bsp or folder with all the corrected skeletons in it?

Would save a lot of people a lot of trouble.

I guess I'll be the nice guy and do it, but I never uploaded anything here before, so please kindly link me to the upload form. :]

Look at this, tested it several mins ago, and i cant wait to get my hands on the SCK ;D

Seems the action are scripted though, its not fully working, when in 1st person the screen just fades to grey and i need to restart the game.

Oh and Polymorph would be great, but even greater would be a mounted dragon as a flying weapon, flying over windhelm burning the stormcloaks ;D

A Dragon mount animation or action is already available, dont want to spoiler, i only say Dragonsreach, players who finished the game know what i mean.

Edited by DarkenDe

Look at this, tested it several mins ago, and i cant wait to get my hands on the SCK ;D

Seems the action are scripted though, its not fully working, when in 1st person the screen just fades to grey and i need to restart the game.

Oh and Polymorph would be great, but even greater would be a mounted dragon as a flying weapon, flying over windhelm burning the stormcloaks ;D

A Dragon mount animation or action is already available, dont want to spoiler, i only say Dragonsreach, players who finished the game know what i mean.

Very interesting. A series of OnKeyPress routines hooked to player.pa might make a convincing animation. This actually seems easier than I expected. Now we basically need to identify all of the dragon anims, filter out the irrelevant ones, and bind them to keys on the keyboard.

Edited by jimhsu

I would suggest waiting for the CK, but I'm starting to suspect that half the fun for some of you is figuring this out without the kit holding your hand ;)

Part of the fun IS figuring this stuff out - also to be just that much better at using and understanding the CK when it comes out.

Edited by jimhsu

I second the request for a mod that tweaks the camera for Dragons. And maybe chickens.

First mod I make post-CK will be Nightmare Mode, where you play as Cluckiin, Chickenborn! Buck Buck BUCKAAAW! <trailer music>!

Peck a dragon to death! Kill a group of bandits just by clucking!

Sadly, chickens cannot equip armor or weapons, and so much rely on the Thu'um and their basic attack (which scales with two-handed and counts as an axe)

Chickens also gain a small amount of armor per level, leaving them somewhere between a clothed mage and a person wearing light armor (no shield).

Also, other chickens might challenge you to non-lethal fights if you step on their turf.

Edited by myounage