Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

That may well be the case. I am a novice at this and don't know what it means but I was playing around with the console and stumbled upon something interesting. When you use the help command on some animals it returns a couple results. The ones that I found of interest were labeled SNDR. I typed in "help slaughterfish 0" and it returned two interesting results: "SNDR: NPCSlaughterfishAttack" (this could be the attack animation or it could inflict the damage. once again i'm a noob) and "SNDR: NPCSlaughterfishCombatidle" (this could be the combat stance). Other animals had two "attacks" but for some reason I can't scroll up in the console and couldn't write about them. Hope this helped somehow.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may well be the case. I am a novice at this and don't know what it means but I was playing around with the console and stumbled upon something interesting. When you use the help command on some animals it returns a couple results. The ones that I found of interest were labeled SNDR. I typed in "help slaughterfish 0" and it returned two interesting results: "SNDR: NPCSlaughterfishAttack" (this could be the attack animation or it could inflict the damage. once again i'm a noob) and "SNDR: NPCSlaughterfishCombatidle" (this could be the combat stance). Other animals had two "attacks" but for some reason I can't scroll up in the console and couldn't write about them. Hope this helped somehow.

Hmm, interesting find. I believe the four-digit code SNDR stands for sound resource and is the sound that is played when the slaughter fish attacks. However, just to be sure I'll investigate it after work tonight.

Hey there guys please check this out WEREDRAGON MOD. As you guessed from the name it lets you be a dragon. But it is incomplete yet. Firstly I replaced werewolves with dragon but there were problems. But after reading this thread I made the changes to dragon's skeleton and not it is fully playable. But there are still some problems, while in dragon form you can't jump/fly or attack. I probably will be able to fix that with CK but I wanna make that fix as soon as possible so without CK if somebody can help me they are welcome your help will be very apreciated.

Had to try this, as i was kinda happy to hear that its possible, so i made a quick skeleton fix for the wolf ^^

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/2023841-1325159992.jpg

Now it would only need the right animations and it would be fully playable ^^

Okami mods anyone? :o

A small observation in my part: while each race has their own entry and anything, but their naming system for the bones is very bad...

... in the recent games they usually all had this "Bip01" suffix... now every race seems to have a different prefix for the name (canines have Canine_<name> while NPC <name> is the usual character skeleton description...) ... which makes it obviously harder to mod this... :o